1509 Vivian Lane, Louisville, KY 40205 Map · Phone number

About Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth

Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth is a professional DJ and entertainment company based out of Louisville, Kentucky. They've been in business for over 30 years, and know how to make your wedding unforgettable. In addition to providing an experienced DJ for your reception, they also offer uplighting, dance floor lighting, photo booths, projectors and more. Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth looks forward to sharing in your special day.

This experienced DJ company was founded in 1984, and believes that their expertise and the love they have for their profession sets them apart from similar companies in the area. Couples can visit their showroom to see for themselves their high-quality sound equipment, as well as meet with the team who will be helping plan their event. They offer three packages to choose from, including Deluxe, Standard and Party. You can also add on enhancements for a truly unique affair. Their services include:

• Consultations
  • Karaoke
  • Sound and PA system
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to playing a variety of music for your wedding, Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth also offers monogram lights for a custom celebration. Additional services include:

• Ceremony packages

4 Reviews for Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth

• Rebecca

Rebecca Johnson · Married on 07/27/2019

Worth every penny!

Mike was our DJ and his adorable girlfriend ran the photo booth. They were a great pair. Everyone had a great time, even my 89 year old grandmother that was wheel chair bound. They will ensure all guests will leave the party with a smile!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2019

5 stars!🬟

My husband and I got married earlier this month, and we couldn’t be happier that we chose Lazer Labs to DJ for our wedding! They took all the stress out of that part of our big day and handled absolutely everything. From the ceremony to the reception, everything went off without a hitch. Doug was great at keeping the party going at the reception, and all of my guests had so much fun with the photo booth too! Overall we just had an awesome experience, and I would definitely recommend to anyone out there looking for a DJ for any event!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Casey · Married on 05/12/2018

I'm writing this review in regards to the experience that I've had with Laser Labs DJs services. We booked Lazer labs after seeing them perform at a friends wedding reception. They were great, far better than anything else that I had seen in the past.

Unfortunately, my ex-fiance called off the wedding 40 days until the event. That meant calling all of the vendors I was responsible for and giving them the news. I read over the contract and it was stated, "Cancellation of services less than 90 days from event date are still liable for full payment." That meant that I was still responsible for a thousand plus dollars.

I called and spoke with Doug. After explaining my situation, Doug replied "We do not like profiting from someone else's misfortune. In the future please go out and tell other couples about our services." We settled on the money owed! I was so relieved, I asked if there was something I could do. He said yes... "Writea review about your experience with us." So here it is... great DJ service and even better people.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Microphones
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 1509 Vivian Lane Louisville, KY, 40205 See on map
    5024191011 (Phone number)
    Location of (Lazer Labs DJs & Photo Booth)