402 Central Avenue, Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901 Map · Phone number

About Lauray's The Diamond Center

For three generations, Lauray's The Diamond Center has built its reputation by selecting the most beautiful diamonds from around the world and offering them right in the heart of downtown Hot Springs. The owner, Mark Fleischner, has continued the tradition of marketing a family-owned store that has been in the same location for three generations while maintaining the meticulous standards he learned from his parents and grandparents.

Lauray's offers a long-standing tradition of featuring the latest in jewelry style and fashion at the most affordable price for its customers. Lauray's also offers an extensive collection of loose diamonds including the exclusive Lauradiant diamond. Available only at Lauray's, the Lauradiant diamond's eighty facets give it a level of fire, brilliance and value that's unmatched.

Lauray's the Diamond Center is committed to providing the highest quality of jewelry and service to its customers. The store prides itself on providing a knowledgeable, professional staff and is proud of its reputation for providing affordable excellence. Lauray's features a number of designer lines including Adami & Martucci, Bulova, Caerleon, Henri Daussi, Jude Frances, John Hardy, Pandora, Tissot and Alwand Vahan.

Lauray's combination, selection, quality, service and ethics will ensure you find the piece you're looking for.

Visit our website and see for yourself - Lauray's is a jewelry experience like no other.

Follow Lauray's The Diamond Center on

LAURInterior190x20
StackedRingsLogo
LAURTrueRomGroup

3 Reviews for Lauray's The Diamond Center

Amazing! The team at Laurays helped my husband custom design my engagement ring and helped us pick the perfect bands to exchange on our big day! Every time I look at my hand I smile! So incredibly happy with this wonderful place and all the people that work there! All future jewelry will be purchased here!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Keith · Married on 10/07/2011

I had a diamond bracelet that my Dad had given my Mom years ago. I was interested in changing it into a piece that I would wear as I don't wear bracelets very often. Mark and I spoke a few times about some ideas and he designed a beautiful necklace with the center of the bracelet as a pendant along with some beautiful post earrings. I couldn't have been more delighted with the quality and design of his work. It was made and sent to me faster than I had imagined, Cindy took great care of me via phone as I live out of state. The price was very reasonable and I absolutely love the pieces. Would recommend Lauray's Jewelers to everyone and will definitely use this business again! Thanks to all involved!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2005

We took my grandmother's wedding set to them to have the diamonds reset in a more contemporary design that my husband chose. They took such good care of us that my husband has gone back there several times to buy jewlery for me. I will go to them for everything I need done with my jewelry.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Lauray's The Diamond Center FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Cleaning
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Accessories
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Loose Diamonds

• 402 Central Avenue Hot Springs National Park, 71901 See on map
    5013212441 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Sat: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Location of (Lauray's The Diamond Center)