Laura McElroy Beauty

8th & Railroad Center 401 E. 8th St. #224, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map Phone number

About Laura McElroy Beauty

When it comes to the most important day of your life, I believe that you deserve to look absolutely perfect. Whether your version of "perfect" is enhancing your natural beauty, over the top glamour, or something in between...you can rest assured that I will listen to your needs.

As a professional makeup artist since 1998, I am well equipped to offer my expertise and guidance so you look your best for the camera.

I also am a licensed esthetician and a licensed cosmetic tattoo artist offering waxing, lash lifts, lash & brow tinting, microblading, permanent makeup, saline salt removal for removing unwanted permanent makeup, and permanent makeup color corrections.

Thank you for considering Laura McElroy Beauty!

Follow Laura McElroy Beauty on

Laura McElroy Beauty 1
  • Naomi

Naomi 路 Married on 03/13/2019

Enjoyable and Comforting

I am one which has severe anxiety, Laura and Val helped me be calm before the wedding. They did a marvelous job with making it an experience to remember.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Laura McElroy Beauty 2

Laura McElroy Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much... I am so happy you were pleased! We had a ball with you and your bridal party!! 馃槝馃

Ellie 路 Married on 09/23/2017

I chose Laura McElroy Beauty based off of a review from my matron of honor, and I was not disappointed! Laura made me feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. She was able to get me, my five bridesmaids, and two personal attendants ready for my wedding in the span of 3.5 hours - and everyone looks positively amazing. She was so accommodating in joining us in our get-ready suite at a hotel, and contributed to a calming wedding-day morning. Her services were more than I could have asked for on my big day!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lea 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Loved how my hair and make up turned out amazing! I had the package that was for myself, mom, and mother in law I also added my daughter on because she was the flower girl. My mom was ify but loved the way everything turned out. They did amazing working with my stubborn 2 year old she didn't want her hair done but she surely loved the makeup, which was little to nothing just acted like she was getting more on. Overall everyone was satisfied with way everything turned out.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Award

Laura McElroy Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair Removal, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing