Krystie Ann Hair and Makeup Artist

Punta Cana View map

Based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Krystie Ann is a certified, and professional destination makeup artist and hair stylist with a positive, upbeat attitude.

With over 10 years experience the makeup and hair industry, and an average of 1000 weddings under her belt - her expertise, experience, and professional and outgoing personality make Krystie Ann one of the industry's top choices for makeup and hair .

A graduate from the world renowned - Complections International School of Makeup, Her work has been featured on various bridal blogs such as "Wedluxe", and "Style Me Pretty". She has had appearances on Rogers Television and Slice's "Rich Groom, Poor Groom". And she now has her own cosmetic line, featuring an amazing lip gloss collection!

She has a diverse client background, and will work with you to create your special look. She guarantees you will look and feel your very best!

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating
    Maria Married on 03/31/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DO IT! Krystie Ann was amazing! She did the hair for 7 of my ladies and I and the makeup for 5 of my ladies. She was punctual, sweet and so enjoyable to have around the day of my wedding! She calmed me down as I was nervous and stressing! She was awesome, I HIGHLY recommend her :)
  • User2611218 2+ years ago
    4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
    Krystie Ann was a DREAM to work with! She is seriously worth every penny! We did have to pay the vendor day pass to our resort (which we had to pay for all of our off site vendors) But I would do it again in a heart beat! Knowing I was getting a TRUE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL hair and makeup artist, put my mind 100% at ease for my big day. She is very active on social media - so you can see all of her images of her gorgeous work online at all times. Which made me even more excited! I couldn't wait to be a "Krystie Ann Bride" :) She does have a very busy schedule, so it did take a few days to hear back via email - and that was totally OK with me! It was hard not being able to book a trial - but I still had complete faith in her and her work! BOOK HER NOW!!!
illustration stars

• Rovina & Aaron
    78 photos 路 12/18/2018

Punta Cana
809-7646798
Location of (Krystie Ann Hair and Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding