Punta Cana, DO DO 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Krystie Ann Hair and Makeup Artist

Based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Krystie Ann is a certified, and professional destination makeup artist and hair stylist with a positive, upbeat attitude.

With over 10 years experience the makeup and hair industry, and an average of 1000 weddings under her belt - her expertise, experience, and professional and outgoing personality make Krystie Ann one of the industry's top choices for makeup and hair .

A graduate from the world renowned - Complections International School of Makeup, Her work has been featured on various bridal blogs such as "Wedluxe", and "Style Me Pretty". She has had appearances on Rogers Television and Slice's "Rich Groom, Poor Groom". And she now has her own cosmetic line, featuring an amazing lip gloss collection!

She has a diverse client background, and will work with you to create your special look. She guarantees you will look and feel your very best!

Follow Krystie Ann Hair and Makeup Artist on

2e2ee9223f5ef366 nj 100 blog 10
2e2ee9223f5ef366 nj 100 blog 10

2 Reviews for Krystie Ann Hair and Makeup Artist

Maria · Married on 03/31/2016

DO IT! Krystie Ann was amazing! She did the hair for 7 of my ladies and I and the makeup for 5 of my ladies. She was punctual, sweet and so enjoyable to have around the day of my wedding! She calmed me down as I was nervous and stressing! She was awesome, I HIGHLY recommend her :)

Sent on 04/20/2016

3.5

Krystie Ann was a DREAM to work with! She is seriously worth every penny! We did have to pay the vendor day pass to our resort (which we had to pay for all of our off site vendors) But I would do it again in a heart beat! Knowing I was getting a TRUE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL hair and makeup artist, put my mind 100% at ease for my big day. She is very active on social media - so you can see all of her images of her gorgeous work online at all times. Which made me even more excited! I couldn't wait to be a "Krystie Ann Bride" :) She does have a very busy schedule, so it did take a few days to hear back via email - and that was totally OK with me! It was hard not being able to book a trial - but I still had complete faith in her and her work! BOOK HER NOW!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Krystie Ann Hair and Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

Real Weddings