123 Bunting Drive, Wilmington, DE 19808 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics

Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics is a licensed makeup artist located in Wilmington, Delaware. Kristina’s passion for makeup has been with her since she was a little girl. She loves making brides feel confident and beautiful on such a special day in their lives. She will work with you to create the perfect look for your big day.

From editorial photo shoots to special occasions, Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics has experience with many different styles of makeup. She is able to accommodate any look you are trying to achieve from full glam to natural; she is dedicated to giving you exactly what you want. You can feel confident that your beauty needs will be fulfilled, and that you will feel and look absolutely stunning on your big day. Other services offered include:

• Consultations
kg3

32 Reviews for Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics

• Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/14/2019

Our makeup looked beautiful all night

Julia Downes is amazing! She did makeup for me, my mom, and my four bridesmaids and we all looked gorgeous. She was so nice and personable and made sure to cater to each of our specific skin types. After my bridal trial I reached out to her with a few things that I noticed about my makeup by the end of the day, and she was able to make adjustments and my makeup stayed looking perfect for my whole wedding. My whole wedding party couldn’t stop talking about how good they looked, we all felt amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Talent. Kind. Professional. Best in the Business!

Kristina Ruggerio and Julia Downes are AMAZING talent. These two ladies did my engagement photos (Julia), bridal shower (Kristina), and wedding (Kristina). Every time my makeup was done by an artist with Kristina Ruggerio Cosmetics my makeup was FLAWLESS. Also, working with Renee both via email and day of was SUCH a pleasure. Living far away while planning a wedding can be challenging, but Renee and Kristina made me feel confident and in great hands every step of the way. Despite the many facials, treatments, and skin care regimen my dermatologist put me on for over a year leading up to the big day, my skin went ballistic with acne due to stress and travel the week of my wedding. I was upset and felt very insecure, but Kristina managed to make me look and feel like a million bucks. I was so grateful for her kindness and talent when I needed it most. I will use her whenever I'm in town and will recommend her to everyone I know. Such a sweetheart and such an amazing artist! Thank you for everything, Kristina!

Sent on 08/19/2019

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

• Stacy Hart Photography
    Stacy Hart Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristina has done several weddings with our team and each time the result is the same: high-end makeup that is done amazingly well and always on time. As a photographer, I am so appreciative of MUAs that are aware of the schedule and keep our brides on it. Kristina delivers a wonderful end result with professional ease. I hope to work together with her again soon!

• 123 Bunting Drive Wilmington, Delaware, 19808 See on map