Fargo, ND 58103 Map · Phone number

About Kris Kandel: Photographer

Kris Kandel Photographer | Fargo Moorhead area Wedding Photography.

I've specialized in wedding photography since 2001 and still love it. Check out my website for much more info on me, my work, package pricing and how I can best serve you on your big day! I'd love to hear from you!!

Fresh | Modern | Bright

Follow Kris Kandel: Photographer on

Details38copy
fargo wedding engagement and senior photographer k
Kris Kandel: Photographer
moorhead bluestem wedding photographers kris kande
Kris Kandel: Photographer
fargo photographer kris kandel sanctuary event cen
Kris Kandel: Photographer
concordia college moorhead wedding photographers k
Kris Kandel: Photographer
fargo winter wedding at the plains art museum and
Kris Kandel: Photographer
fargo dog and engaement photographer kris kandel d
FargoweddingphotographerKrisKandel201231

Kris Kandel: Photographer 7
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Kris did an amazing job! She included our dogs in our engagement photos, and our kids in our wedding photos, and they looked great! I am typically not particularly photogenic, and she made me look beautiful! She was very flexible in taking photos at the wedding reception, and the posed photos did not look stiff. She and her sister work together for the wedding, and I couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out! Worth every penny. Please note, contact her through her website, requests through Wedding Wire don’t get to her for some reason.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Kris Kandel: Photographer 12
    Kris Kandel: Photographer 13
    Kris Kandel: Photographer 14

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2017

Kris was absolutely incredible and went beyond everything we wanted! Not only was she fun and wonderful to work with, her skills as a photographer is beyond impressive and beautiful. She did our engagement and wedding photos and we're so happy she was the one that created these memories for us. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Kris was absolutely great to work with. It was easy to keep in touch with her and she made sure you were taken care of. The morning of my wedding there was an hour delay with some of the wedding party (due to various reasons) so I was a little frantic. I ran into a few last minute delays myself and so I was worried about the photo schedule I had originally planned with her. Once I got to the church and met up with Kris, she quickly changed around a few things with our photo schedule and we were still able to take all the shots I originally wanted. Kris definitely made me feel at ease and was fun to work with too. All of our pictures turned out amazing and I am so thankful for her patience and flexibility the morning of my wedding. Everyone enjoyed her and I recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photo.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Kris Kandel: Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints