Kris Kandel: Photographer

Fargo, ND View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Kris Kandel Photographer | Fargo Moorhead area Wedding Photography.

I've specialized in wedding photography since 2001 and still love it. Check out my website for much more info on me, my work, package pricing and how I can best serve you on your big day! I'd love to hear from you!!

Fresh | Modern | Bright

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Allison
    Allison Married on 08/04/2018

Exactly what I wanted

Kris did an amazing job! She included our dogs in our engagement photos, and our kids in our wedding photos, and they looked great! I am typically not particularly photogenic, and she made me look beautiful! She was very flexible in taking photos at the wedding reception, and the posed photos did not look stiff. She and her sister work together for the wedding, and I couldn’t be happier with how the photos turned out! Worth every penny. Please note, contact her through her website, requests through Wedding Wire don’t get to her for some reason.
    Amanda Married on 01/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris was absolutely incredible and went beyond everything we wanted! Not only was she fun and wonderful to work with, her skills as a photographer is beyond impressive and beautiful. She did our engagement and wedding photos and we're so happy she was the one that created these memories for us. Thank you so much!!
    Sarah Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kris was absolutely great to work with. It was easy to keep in touch with her and she made sure you were taken care of. The morning of my wedding there was an hour delay with some of the wedding party (due to various reasons) so I was a little frantic. I ran into a few last minute delays myself and so I was worried about the photo schedule I had originally planned with her. Once I got to the church and met up with Kris, she quickly changed around a few things with our photo schedule and we were still able to take all the shots I originally wanted. Kris definitely made me feel at ease and was fun to work with too. All of our pictures turned out amazing and I am so thankful for her patience and flexibility the morning of my wedding. Everyone enjoyed her and I recommend her to anyone looking for a professional photo.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Fargo, 58103
2182064415
Location of (Kris Kandel: Photographer)

Other vendors in Fargo for your wedding