Koerber's Fine Jewelery

• Chloe + Isabel
  • After Glow Wedding Boutique

4 Reviews for Koerber's Fine Jewelery

Madison · Married on 12/27/2014

Koerber's has been great to my (now!) wife and me. They've helped us all the way from engagement rings, to wedding bands, to day of gifts. They do absolutely everything to make sure you have everything when you need it, exactly how you want it! After the first time we were always greeted by name and felt very welcomed and special. A great local jewelry store that we will continue to do business with in the future!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/13/2013

Koerber's worked with us to find a beautiful Tacori ring within our budget. Everyone we have worked with has been absolutely lovely. I have gone in to have my ring cleaned multiple times. I also bent one of my prongs, and they quickly and beautifully repaired if free of charge. Koerber's is the best for service and value!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Nathaniel · Married on 06/30/2013

If you want the finest jewelry money can buy at discount prices ask for Mike, he owns the place. Tell him that Nathaniel sent you and he will give you a discount. Just tell him what you want and he can ship it right to him. It will be hard for you to beat his quality and price...

Sent on 07/04/2013

• New Albany, 47150 See on map
    Location of (Koerber's Fine Jewelery)