Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Kelsie Lynn Photography

Your experience as a #kelsielynnbride will be joyful, your pictures will be vibrant and your laugh will be genuine. Kelsie Lynn Photography is a natural light photographer based in Columbus, Ohio.

Follow Kelsie Lynn Photography on

Kelsie Lynn Photography 5
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and Fun

We have received more compliments on our photos then any other part of our wedding day. Kelsie is the perfect mix of professionalism and fun! Our wedding party and family were completely at ease around her, which made everyone love the pictures even more. My sister has special needs, and Kelsie worked with her wonderfully. I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Erin

Erin Tanner · Married on 06/30/2018

Stop searching, book with Kelsie!

Our experience with Kelsie as our wedding photographer was nothing short of wonderful in every way! She was incredibly organized both during our preparation/ planning, as well as on our actual wedding day. In fact, whole wedding day went smoother because of how prepared and efficient she was! We had a huge bridal party, lots of family, and chose not to do a first look ahead of time. Kelsie totally made our full and tight schedule work and was able to capture all of our requested pictures quickly and with great quality. We had several people saying how impressed they were with how quickly she was able to coordinate and capture our bridal party and family portraits!
    The whole day she was like an extra bridesmaid helping out in so many different ways, and at one point set down her camera to re-pin my veil that no one else could get to stay in place. Overall, she was as absolute JOY to work with and I am so glad that we had Kelsie as a part of our favorite day!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Lyndsey · Married on 06/16/2018

I highly recommend Kelsie Lynn for wedding photos! From our engagement session to the wedding day, she was so helpful, creative, and was so easy to work with. I would give her ideas of what I had in mind for pictures and she delivered what I wanted and more! Our big day would not be the same without her hard work and her talent of taking photographs. They bring such joy to my husband and I and I can't stop looking at them. I will forever cherish our big day and I will remember them through Kelsie's work.

Sent on 09/02/2018

Award

Kelsie Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files