Columbus, OH 43230 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Kelsie Lynn Photography

Your experience as a #kelsielynnbride will be joyful, your pictures will be vibrant and your laugh will be genuine. Kelsie Lynn Photography is a natural light photographer based in Columbus, Ohio.

Follow Kelsie Lynn Photography on

dsc0964ww

13 Reviews for Kelsie Lynn Photography

Haley Doke · Married on 06/15/2019

Kelsie is amazing!

Kelsie is absolutely amazing to work with! We would HIGHLY recommend booking her as your photographer!!! From the moment we contacted Kelsie to take our engagement photos, she was on top of it! We got engaged at the end of October and were hoping to get pictures done right away, while there was still color on the trees. Kelsie quickly responded, met with us at her house, fed us cookies, and within a week and a half we met at two different parks in the Columbus area for our engagement pictures. She made it fun, told us exactly what to do with our hands (lol!), and helped us feel comfortable the entire time we were in front of the camera. Her photos are absolutely beautiful, full of color, and capture our personalities and love for each other so perfectly. Throughout our engagement, she sent email updates and information about things we may need to think about or gather for detail photos on our big day. She even helped us find a videographer within our budget! Our wedding day was an amazing day, but also a very rainy day...and it was outside. Kelsie worked so hard to make sure that we still had bright and beautiful photos, and every single guest from our wedding has commented on how amazing all of our pictures turned out. We have over 500 photos favorited from our gallery, and they’re seriously all our “favorite”. We never worried about if Kelsie would make that happen, she’s that good! Thanks, Kelsie, for capturing our day so well. We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Audra Brown · Married on 06/01/2019

We absolutely love Kelsie!

I would absolutely recommend that you choose Kelsie as your wedding photographer. She is the most beautiful and joy filled person inside and out, and will do everything she can to ensure that you have the best wedding day. She is far more than a photographer. She answered countless planning questions, met with me several times, and was more than willing to help with anything and everything. She also includes an engagement session which is a major plus. It helped my husband and I to become more comfortable in front of the camera and to get to know her better. Our wedding day had so many little bumps in the road before the ceremony, and Kelsie helped me to handle them all. She is so full of joy and so supportive. Both our wedding and engagement galleries are beautiful and so fun! We love her vibrant style! She even sent us some sneak peaks the day of our wedding and delivered the entire (huge) gallery just a few weeks later. We recently moved across the country and I think I spent the entire car ride looking through our gallery over and over again. She was a true blessing to Johnathan and I, and if you choose her to photograph your wedding, you will more than happy with your decision!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

We could not be happier that we chose Kelsie to photograph our big day!! From the very beginning, I knew she would be the perfect fit – I fell in love with her bright editing style and her joy, and I was so drawn to her purpose behind what she does! It was so apparent that she cared deeply about us, and she consistently requested our feedback constantly to ensure we were happy with our experience and with the photos! Every moment spent with her was so much fun, and she made things feel effortless. For both the engagement photos and wedding photos, the way she made suggestions about poses made our time so much fun and avoided making anything awkward. She knew exactly what to say to elicit genuine smiles and an experience I will never forget!

Kelsie is not just a photographer; she functioned as so much more! Throughout the process, she worked tirelessly to help in any way she could with suggestions for other vendors and any needs that I had. She collaborated so well with all of my vendors, which was so necessary to pull off the perfect day! She always carried herself with such positivity and professionalism, and it did not go unnoticed. Not only was she wonderful for me and the bridal party to be around, but several of our guests commented on how kind and thoughtful she was to other staff, family, and guests!

Kelsie went above and beyond all of my expectations for a photographer!! She truly did capture all the small moments in our day that couldn’t have been anticipated on a shot list; she just has an eye for meaningful moments! What blew me away the most was that she actually edited photos on the DAY of the wedding so that we could see some of the sneak peeks with our guests during the reception! It was the greatest surprise, and I have no idea how she found time to do that. She is creative, organized, communicative, and an absolute joy to work with! We are SO SO SO in love with all of our photos, and I can’t imagine going with anyone else! Would recommend 110%!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Award

Kelsie Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Columbus, 43230 See on map
    Location of (Kelsie Lynn Photography)