Kelly Carman MUA

Flemington, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Kelly Carman MUA is a wedding makeup artist based out of Flemington, New Jersey. This Licensed Esthetician is deeply passionate about making clients feel beautiful in their own skins. Kelly grew up watching her older sister play with cosmetics, an experience that inspired her to start doing other people’s makeup when she was 15. She has now been freelancing for more than seven years and can work with wedding parties of all sizes and seeking all styles.

Kelly Carman MUA provides airbrush and traditional makeup trials, during which she can get to know your celebration’s color scheme and your personal aesthetic. On the big day, she will come to you and work with you and your wedding party. Kelly is also available for engagement parties, wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, and other special occasions. Along with makeup application, this beautician also offers waxing, eyebrow tints, and a range of facials including chemical peels and microdermabrasion. She will pamper you and your loved ones and have you feeling and looking gorgeous before your big walk down the aisle.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 06/25/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Kelly is a wonderful makeup artist and she is so responsive and did everything she could to make the day seamless and less stressful. She has great recommendations and advice, as well as great technique and experience. I would seriously recommend her for anything, even facials or non- bride related treats!
  • Michelle
    Michelle G. Married on 04/30/2022

Made our day beautiful

I booked Kelly after my previous make up artist became unavailable and it was the biggest blessing in disguise! Kelly was such a pleasure to work with. She was able to do my make up trial the morning of my bridal shower so I got to really see how it would hold up. I got so many compliments that day! She also gave great recommendations at my trial of how to prepare my skin for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding all of my bridal party RAVED about how comfortable she made us all feel. She was so calm and easy to talk to which was so comforting to have in the bridal suite while we were all getting ready. She was ahead of schedule all morning and all 6 of our make up was done beautifully! She stayed for touch ups right before my first look and the make up help up well all day with her recommended touch up products! Cannot recommend Kelly enough!!
    Lauren R. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing working with Kelly!

I reached out to Kelly after my original MUA fell through, and it was a better experience than I could've ever imagined! Kelly was kind, responsive, and most importantly LISTENED to me and what I wanted. She did not try to give me a look that would not work for me and that I would not feel comfortable with. I do not typically wear makeup but wanted to for my wedding and it was perfect working with Kelly. I would definitely work with her again and would recommend her 100%.

Kelly Carman MUA's reply:

Lauren!! You are seriously so sweet! I had so much fun working with you and your mom, so much fun and positive energy!! Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review, I so appreciate it!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

08822 Flemington, NJ, 08822
Location of (Kelly Carman MUA)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding