Kelly Carman MUA

Flemington, NJ View map Visit website

Kelly Carman MUA is a wedding makeup artist based out of Flemington, New Jersey. This Licensed Esthetician is deeply passionate about making clients feel beautiful in their own skins. Kelly grew up watching her older sister play with cosmetics, an experience that inspired her to start doing other people’s makeup when she was 15. She has now been freelancing for more than seven years and can work with wedding parties of all sizes and seeking all styles.

Kelly Carman MUA provides airbrush and traditional makeup trials, during which she can get to know your celebration’s color scheme and your personal aesthetic. On the big day, she will come to you and work with you and your wedding party. Kelly is also available for engagement parties, wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, and other special occasions. Along with makeup application, this beautician also offers waxing, eyebrow tints, and a range of facials including chemical peels and microdermabrasion. She will pamper you and your loved ones and have you feeling and looking gorgeous before your big walk down the aisle.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Ashley L. Married on 07/03/2021

Makeup Artist

Kelly did a phenomenal job doing the brides, bridesmaid, and mother of the grooms makeup. Kelly offers trails to anyone who wants there makeup done before the big day! Kelly helped point us in the right direction of what items we needed for touch ups through out the night, she listened to all our concerns when it came to our makeup and how we wanted to look. Kelly provides all of her own supplies and all her tools were sanitized and clean! As the bride, I would recommend Kelly to all my friends and family. Kelly did an awesome job!

Kelly Carman MUA's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding! You looked amazing in your dress & I am loving all the photos I’ve seen so far!! Congratulations again!💗
    Morgan S. Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing Work!

Kelly is an incredible artist! She has done my makeup for numerous occasions and she out does herself every time. I am always more than happy with her work. Kelly is knowledgeable in what she does and always has great skin care recommendations as well. She is flexible and always makes time for her clients. I have and will continue to recommend Kelly to numerous friends and colleagues.

Kelly Carman MUA's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan!! I absolutely love being able to do your makeup all the time! Thank you for being an amazing client 💗
    Mary B. Married on 09/19/2020

I HIGHLY recommend choosing Kelly for your big day!!

Kelly did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot, my wedding, and my bridal party on my wedding day. She was an absolute joy to work with, always replied within a few hours, and was very professional throughout the whole process. My makeup lasted all night without needing any touch ups, I received so many compliments, and my photos came out absolutely stunning thanks to Kelly!!! She has such fun personality and made any wedding jitters completely disappear! She answered all of my questions, explained all of the products she was using, and also gave me tips for my daily makeup routine. I’m so happy I chose her for my wedding and I HIGHLY recommend Kelly Carman MUA for your big day as well!

Kelly Carman MUA's reply:

Thank you so much, you are the absolute sweetest!!! You were all so much fun to work with and I loved being able to be apart of your big day💗

08822 Flemington, NJ, 08822
Location of (Kelly Carman MUA)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding