Kayla Heitz Photography

Snellville, GA View map
   1 review
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Thanks for checking us out!

My name is Kayla Heitz, owner and Photographer of Kayla Heitz Photography. I am based out of the Greater Atlanta area! I have been in the business for 3 years going strong! to learn more about me please visit www.kaylaheitzphoto.com/about

Photography is a big investment. It's one of the main expenses in your Wedding. I think it's worth it. You should have a well documented and intimate retelling of the most important day of your life. You aren't just investing in pictures from your wedding day when you book me, you are investing in Beautiful Heirloom images you will look back on for decades!

One of the things I pride myself on as a photographer is really getting to know my couples. From the moment you book, I am working hard to find the essence of who you are, both as individuals and as a couple. By getting to know you, I am able to connect aesthetic pre-planning with a documentary style. This gives you the best of both worlds, well thought out images, and the unforeseeable moments. I didn't become a Wedding Photographer so I could give you a few hundred generic images. Your pictures will reflect your personality, your style, and your love story. Your Wedding wont be like anyone else's. I think your images should be just as unique!

-Kayla Heitz