123-B South Gay Street, Knoxville, TN 37902 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Kate Moore Creative

Custom branding for businesses and events. Design made just for you - that you will surely LOVE :)

dsc0060
dsc0060
imag
dsc0017

4 Reviews for Kate Moore Creative

Kate made us perfectly beautiful, rustic, and cost-effective wedding invitations. Our wedding guests raved about them! I literally sent Kate pinterest pictures of our wedding decor and she designed a flawless set based on the "look and feel" of our wedding. Plus, Kate is incredibly sweet and warm-hearted. Pick Kate Moore to design your wedding invitation set...She won't disappoint :)

Sent on 01/20/2014

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

Kate is AMAZING at what she does! She did a wonderful job with my save-the-dates and invitations...better than I could have ever imagined! She is soo creative and sweet and has the ability to understand a brides theme in just one meeting. It took her no time at all to design our stationary and she was very flexible when we wanted to make changes. Your entire bridal "suite" from save the dates to invitations to programs should match and Kate Moore is the perfect person to do it if you want something unique to your big day!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2013

Kate Moore is probably one of the most talented women I have ever met. We went to her with a vision of our Save-the-Dates and when we received our proof, we were blown away! Kate offered so many different ideas for print options (to keep our costs in our budget) and we were ecstatic to STAMP our Save-the-Dates. We got so many compliments on how original they were and how "us" they were! When it came time to design our invitations, I told Kate in an email how in love with my dress I was. She asked if I could bring her a swatch of it and low and behold she incorporated my dress into our invitations without my husband ever knowing. Kate captured everything we wanted in our day before anyone was ever there. She set the tone and gave a couple that doesn't have much "style" a vision for the day. I couldn't thank her enough! Kate is not only a sweet and genuine lady to work with, but she will blow you away with her amazing talent!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Kate Moore Creative Pricing

Kate Moore Creative Price Rates

Kate Moore Creative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing

• 123-B South Gay Street Knoxville, 37902 See on map