11309 Broad Green Drive, Potomac, MD 20854 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About kate & lily floral design

At kate & lily we are dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional design, using unique florals to create stunning one of a kind events. Our goal is to translate your personal style and your personality to your special day.

Follow kate & lily floral design on
8e471937663edf24 1504898210924 dsc2945
Summer wedding Congressional C
8e471937663edf24 1504898210924 dsc2945

5 Reviews for kate & lily floral design

Diane · Married on 09/03/2017

Deb was very easy to work with, responded to emails promptly and did a fabulous job for a reasonable price. We had a beautiful venue that we felt didn't require a lot of decorating and, for an amount within our budget, she immediately understood what we were looking for and enhanced the decor perfectly. She even spray painted the flower girl's basket gold after having a middle-of-the night inspiration! We could not have been happier with our choice of florists.

Sent on 09/11/2017

kate & lily floral design's reply:

Thanks so much Diane! It was an honor to help to make Emily and Robbie's special day more beautiful!

Ciara · Married on 11/15/2015

Managed to take the vision I had and make it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Even though my husband and I are getting ready to celebrate our two year anniversary, I still get compliments to this day on my floral arrangements from my wedding photography. Thank you so much for making my day so perfect!

Sent on 09/19/2017

kate & lily floral design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 160.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 185.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical

• 11309 Broad Green Drive Potomac, MD, 20854 See on map