K Potter Fine Art Wedding Painter

Livingston, MT View map Visit website

K Potter Fine Art Wedding Painter is a live wedding painting service operating out of Livingston, Montana. Owner Kay is a professional artist who specializes in capturing once-in-a-lifetime celebrations through beautiful paintings full of love and life. Passionate and personable, she paints your special day as it happens, providing you with a precious keepsake and while wowing onlooking wedding guests.

K Potter Fine Art Wedding Painter is available to preserve precious wedding-day memories throughout the Rocky Mountain region. Kay makes client satisfaction her top priority and has developed a seamless and stress-free approach to her artistic work. Before your wedding, she will meet with you to discuss the precious details of your day that you would like included in your painting. Available for both ceremonies and receptions, Kay will arrive early at your venue to ensure nothing gets missed. She uses only the highest quality materials for superior results and will deliver your masterpiece within six weeks of your wedding day.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Shipping

What items are available?

Home Improvement

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

Next Day

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

1 User photo

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin G. Married on 10/02/2021

Book K Potter now!!!!!!

I cannot say enough about our experience with K Potter Fine Art! Kay is so lovely to work with. She listened to my vision for the painting, but also provided thoughtful suggestions where I was unsure. Her enthusiasm and responsiveness throughout the planning process made me incredibly excited for my big day!

On our wedding day Kay was punctual and took care of all of the details, so all I had to do was relax and enjoy the celebration. She was a hit painting at both the ceremony and the reception and all of our guests stopped by her easel to ooo and ahhh at her work. Kay was so friendly to all of them and patiently answered all of their questions.

Kay perfectly captured our first moments as a married couple and was sure to include in the painting our closest family members. The painting is gorgeous and is such a special keepsake that my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives.

And talk about timely! We had a fully completed painting, ready to hang on the wall, the day after our wedding!

If you are looking for that one special touch to make your wedding truly unique, K Potter live wedding painting is the way to set your wedding apart from the crowd!
  • Brett
    Brett P. Married on 09/20/2021

It was very emotional seeing the painting of our wedding ceremony for the first time. Katie captured our moment in a way that a photo never can.

We highly recommend Katie for a wedding portrait during the ceremony.
  • Nadia
    Nadia L. Married on 08/14/2021

Wedding live painting

Kay is a brilliant artist and worked with me to choose the right image for my custom wedding painting. Having her there added a fun and interactive experience for all of my guests and we have a beautiful piece to remember our special day!

Pricing

K Potter Fine Art Wedding Painter Price Rates

Team

Kay Potter
Kay Potter
Artist/owner

Kay Potter is a professional artist from Livingston, MT, who loves to collaborate with people on creating art that is meaningful and treasured. She enjoys creating art in a way that is approachable and engaging, and practical at the same time.
Kay has always been a big "softie," and cries at almost every single engagement story she hears. She loves love of all love, and is absolutely thrilled that her art can be a way to celebrate and remember these special moments in life.

508 S 9th St Livingston, MT, 59047
Location of (K Potter Fine Art Wedding Painter)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding