K E Butler & CO Jewelers

Vidalia, GA View map

K E Butler & CO Jewelers is a third-generation jewelry store located in Vidalia, Georgia that serves couples in the Savannah metropolitan area. Their wide selection of jewelry and bridal custom design ensures that every couple can find the perfect symbol of their love and commitment to one another.

K E Butler & CO Jewelers provides an endless selection of custom and designer engagement rings, accessories and wedding bands. Couples can also find loose diamonds and receive ring setting services. Their commitment to customer service results in one of the quickest turnaround times in the industry: Couples only need wait one to two weeks for their final product. Services like ring sizing and insurance make sure your ring always looks like new. Additional services offered include:

• Appraisal
  • Diamond certification
  • Cleaning
  • Stone upgrades
  • Shipping
  • Warranties
  • Payment plans

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades
Warranties

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

1 User photo

Brittany Married on 12/15/2018
    I am over the moon with my engagement ring! My fiancé and the staff at KE Butler went above and beyond creating my one of a kind ring. I would recommended this company to anyone searching for a jeweler. Caleb and I are so pleased with our experience and attention to detail shown to us both. You guys ROCK!
    Lauren Married on 08/26/2017
    My family members have been customers of KE Butler for nearly 20 years. My mom and I both have special pieces of jewelry from there. What a joy it was when my fiance chose to purchase my engagement ring from there as well!! Not only did they help him select the perfect ring, they helped us pick the perfect band to match it and made sure they were sized precisely. The week before the wedding they cleaned my ring so it would be perfect. Customers leave KE Butler feeling like family!
    Addie Married on 06/10/2017
    KE Butler helped us create an exquisite, heirloom pendant for my daughter’s wedding day. Her something old consisted of diamonds from my mother’s original wedding band and a diamond I have been saving for her for almost 2 decades! KE Butler designed a modern, elegant and timeless piece for our special day.
    We are forever grateful!

1303B E 1st St at Palmer Place Vidalia, GA, 30474
Location of (K E Butler & CO Jewelers)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding