145 Church Street, Suite 295, Marietta, GA 30060 Map · Phone number

About Jules Photography

I'm Julie, but I've been known to go by many different names. You can call me Jules, Julie, Ju or even "hey you!" No matter what you call me, though, one thing never changes: I've always had a love for the untraditional. I love the energy that comes from people who are unafraid to be themselves, unafraid of adventure, unafraid of creativity, and most especially, unafraid of falling deeply, madly in love and showing that love to the world. That's one of the reasons I have such a great time shooting weddings and portraits - and why the couples I work with have a great time, too. We get to push the boundaries, have fun, and work together to create amazing images of you and your big day.

For me personally, being untraditional means I combine my background in art, my experience as a photographer, and my love of all things sci-fi and tattooed into a job where I get to make images of bright, bold, badass people. It's the best job I can think of, and one that I am happy to say I do well. I am based in Atlanta, but I have photographed weddings near and far, and I welcome the chance to take my show on the road. I also believe deeply that love is love, and I am thrilled to use my skills to capture unions between people from every walk of life and on every part of the LGBTQ spectrum.

Follow Jules Photography on

12 Reviews for Jules Photography

1 User photo

Jules Photography 1

ally · Married on 10/22/2017

Jules is hands down legitimately THE BEST. She's a top notch photographer and human and workin with her is an absolute pleasure. Jules photographed our vow renewal last weekend and we were honored to have her be a part of our day. Her personality makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera and her captures are incredible. I cannot stop looking at the few sneak peeks I've already received and cannot wait to see more. If you're getting married and are looking for a wedding photography experience, or if you aren't used to being in front of the camera and need help loosening up, Jules is your girl. HIGHLY recommend, she's worth every penny.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Tony · Married on 10/13/2017

It's not possible to overstate how superb Jules is! From our first introduction at a wedding expo, to our official consultation, to our preplanning and then the day of the wedding, she radiated warmth and excitement and great energy towards my husband and me! She has an artist's innate personal empathy, easily demonstrating that she really understood my husband's and my personalities and relationship after just a couple of meetings. On our wedding day, this translated not only into beautiful wedding photos in a traditional sense, but literally hundreds of shots which captured those tiny moments of joy, laughter, intimacy, goofiness, and all the moments that make up what our relationship actually looks like minute to minute. Her organizational planning is thorough, her day-of team is professional, and she was able to offer a number of tips throughout our planning to help us avoid unexpected pitfalls. Who knew you need spare boutonnieres because people crush them hugging you? Jules did. We can't thank her enough. We can't recommend her enough! There's no more important take away from your wedding day than the photos! Well, except for your spouse. But still, the photos are high up there! We're so glad we chose Jules to capture our moment in time. 5-plus-plus-plus stars!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Sybil · Married on 10/07/2017

Jules was fantastic! My husband is not a fan of photos and Jules was so understanding and helped me figure out the best ways to get all the cool shots in anyway. He even told me on the way home from the reception that he "F&%^#@ with her" which in his language is the highest of praise! Haha! He meant that he would hang with her anytime and like I said, he doesn't like pictures.
    We've seen a couple of the sneak peaks so far and they are SO fantastic! I can't wait to see all of them.
    Jules is so awesome and they were so friendly and so patient with all the hullabaloo at the wedding! My church had some weird restrictions and she was so understanding and was like we will make it work!
    Just can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Jules Photography 2

Award

Jules Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism