3377 York Street, Manchester, MD 21102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Joyful Heart Ceremonies (Weddings by Reverend Debby)

Rev. Debby has been officiating couples since she was ordained in 2000, and serves all of Maryland, the District of Columbia, Northern Virginia, and South-Central Pennsylvania. Her motto is "The Couple Comes First!," and her job is to provide each couple with a wedding ceremony that reflects the love and joy that they are feeling in their lives right now, as they step into the next phase of their lives. She works closely with each couple to design their perfect wedding ceremony, and can weave any reading or ritual into the wedding ceremony. Rev. Debby honors all religious and cultural backgrounds and beliefs. She has performed weddings with Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Wiccan, and Jewish elements.

Joyful Heart Ceremonies (Weddings by Reverend Debby)

24 Reviews for Joyful Heart Ceremonies (Weddings by Reverend Debby)

Shelli · Married on 05/22/2015

We are thankful to call Rev Debby a new found friend in life. She officiated our wedding on 05/22/15 and help us from everything to creating our ceremony, to making our vows and the many edits. She even helped us last minute when we were not sure one of readers would be there. She stepped in and all ran smoothly on our special day and we are thankful.

Sent on 06/09/2015

We were fortunate to find Reverend Debby for our September wedding, on such short notice. She was not only professional, but she was also a comfort (I was petrified). She came to meet with us, and walked through not only the ceremony, but the process of how to handle the marriage license, etc. She was very thorough, and helpful beyond description.
    My husband and I wanted something traditional, but still with a modern feel, and the ceremony Reverend Debby developed hit the nail right on the head. She worked with us to ensure we were comfortable with the vows, and encouraged us to make the vows our own, by allowing us to modify and add what we wanted – she even included a tribute to both of our grandmothers’ who we lost this year.
    Reverend Debby was a true blessing to us, and I thank God we found her!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Rev. Debby was fantastic for our Sept 6th wedding!
    She was very easy to communicate with and was very quick to respond to any questions I had. We had an initial phone-call where we talked about what my husband are like and what we are looking for. Rev. Debby understood exactly what we wanted (spiritual ceremony) and drafted a very simple but elegant ceremony to fit just that!
    We did not have Rev. Debby attend our rehearsal, but her instructions/ceremony script provided us all the details to run through the rehearsal ourselves (with a stand-in Rev acted out by my husband's uncle).
    On the day of, Debby made sure to come up before hand and introduce herself to me, which I really appreciated. The ceremony itself is a blur, as I was just zoning in on my husband to-be and was surprised I said what I was supposed to say at the right time :) Our guests commented how much they liked the nature of our ceremony and how sweet and polite Rev. Debby was.

Thank you, Rev. Debby!

Sent on 09/29/2014

• 3377 York Street Manchester, 21102 See on map
    4435075557 (Other Phone Number)