191 Court Street, Homerville, GA 31634 Map · Phone number
1 review
Most Popular Price $2,000

About Joy Sumner Photography

Joy Sumner Photography was born from a love of travel. My husband and I live in south Georgia and we love traveling to different parts of the country. Whether it's jumping on the train to see the northwest, hopping on a plane to hike the Rockies or taking a road trip up the East Coast, we love traveling! During a trip to Chicago, we began photographing the city and the sites. And I fell in love with it.

When we got home I was photographing everything! I began photographing my son and that grew into a photography business, thanks to really good friends who volunteered to be my first clients. I'm constantly learning new techniques and getting new insight into my style.

I consider myself a wedding and portrait photographer combining traditional, candid and lifestyle shots into my sessions. My clients' homes and the outdoors are my studio. I tend to see the more artistic side of a shot while my husband is all about the technical side of it. (We work well together.) I love it when I find a shot that wasn't meant to happen during a session. That's when you really capture a person's true self.

The random moments that happen during a shoot are the best. Posed shots can work well, but the real magic happens when everyone forgets I'm there and starts being themselves, not posing for a shot, or not trying to keep that perfect smile on their faces.

• Shain Petty Photography
5636135488db5c33 1435438681598 bg28
before92

1 Reviews for Joy Sumner Photography

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

My wedding was the one thing I have dreamed about my whole life! I wanted a country chic wedding and it was even more than I ever expected! I saw Joy on Facebook and stalked all of her wedding pictures that she had done previously and was super impressed! My mother and met with Joy and I knew she was the perfect person to take on my wedding! She was there the entire time! She got special shots of my bridal party getting ready, got wonderful family photos and pictures of our day that I can cherish forever. My parents were very pleased with the photos and loved how hard she worked to catch every single detail. Joy's attitude is amazing and her work is even better! I recommend her for any special day you have that you want captured!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Joy Sumner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums