John Rodriguez Photos

Wilmington, DE View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

A passionate documentary photographer based in northern Delaware, who focuses on capturing your big day in a story telling perspective. From the nail biting moments before your ceremony, to the intimate and full of laughter moments through out your day. Let’s be honest, there isn’t anything more stressful than wedding day. I have paid close attention to the details through out the years as a wedding photographer to help reduce that stress and I’m certain that my workflow has created comfort, fun and stress free environments for my clients. I am extremely mindful on successfully completing the task I was trusted with and I am determined to not only deliver beautiful images, but to satisfy my clients with their investment.

Creating seamless photography planning experiences for each couple I works with. To do so, I focus on making sure clients are comfortable and enjoying their time with me. I can be there from your pre-wedding preparations to the last dance of the evening to capture it all. For further coverage, I can provide the assistance of a second photographer. In addition to wedding photography options, engagement and trash-the-dress sessions can be arranged. After the editing process is complete, couples can receive their timeless images as prints, digital files, albums, canvases, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

Rachel G. Married on 12/03/2021

Extremely satisfied

John is an absolute amazing photographer, professional responds quickly. Very knowledgeable and is all around a great person to be apart of our big day. He captured every detail that i wanted & exceeded some of my expectations. 10 out of 10 recommend you will not be disappointed.
  • Devon
    Devon Married on 10/02/2021

John was AMAZING to work with!

John was so great to work with and was really helpful with getting every shot of our wedding that we could have ever wanted (and more)! John also saved the day for us as we had wanted two photographers due to the size of our wedding and we found out a week before our wedding that our second photographer was unable to make it to our wedding due to other circumstances and John quickly made arrangements to be there for us on our big day. I would 100% recommend him to anyone who is looking to have beautiful photographs for their wedding day!

7 Barbara Place Wilmington, DE, 19808
Location of (John Rodriguez Photos)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding