5 Bluehaw Ct, Bluffton, SC 29910 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About JN Video&Photography

Based in Bluffton, South Carolina, JN Video&Photography is a family-owned wedding photography and videography business. Ruben and Evelin are a husband-and-wife team who enjoy capturing life-lasting memories in their work, creating special moments for clients and their loved ones. Their work is mostly filmed in a storytelling style, allowing couples to view emotional instances and feel the same love year after year.

Ruben and Evelin work with couples to shoot and film wedding ceremonies and receptions, plus pre-ceremony preparations. Their style leans towards cinematic, short form, documentary, and traditional, creating full feature, highlight, and save the date videos, with slideshows if desired. Committing to just one event per day, they offer multiple cameras to capture every angle, as well as additional hours, if needed.

JN Video&Photography supplies their final images on a DVD, SD card, or USB flash drive.

Follow JN Video&Photography on

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for JN Video&Photography

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2018

Absolutely wonderful

JN Video was a last minute addition to our wedding plans (literally booked 3 days before our wedding day) and I must say it was one of the best decisions we made for our special day! We already had a photographer booked but decided to add videography. Anyone who says choose either photography or videography is mistaken, the answer is both! I never realized how important it would be to have the ceremony recorded but when I received the video, I was able to relive every tear, every smile, and the laughter all over again. This video is something I will always cherish and even my husband said "we should watch this on our anniversary every year." Ruban captured the most memorable time in my life in such an amazing way.
    Ruban and his assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were both very professional but also very personable! They not only recorded the ceremony but also made us a highlight film with audio of our I do's while the short highlight videos play simultaneously to include video taken during our first look and family pictures (they even included breathtaking drone footage of the venue and the wedding party having photos taken). This recap film is so wonderfully put together and classy! The only thing I regret about my wedding day is not also booking Ruban to video the reception also(I was trying to stick to a budget but the price would have been well worth both)! If you are looking for a videographer I highly recommend... You will not regret it, I promise!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Isis

Isis Rios · Married on 06/16/2018

Great work !

Rubén and his partner made sure to capture every detail of our wedding day , the pictures were lovely and our wedding video was better then I could have imagined !

Sent on 01/20/2019

JN Video&Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive