Gainesville, FL 32607 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About JL Timeless Moments

Hey there!

I'm Jackie, your go-to "Jackie of all Trades" girl for your special day!
From Photography to Graphic Design to Home Made Candle gifts,
I do it all!

I would personally love to meet you and discuss your plans for your wedding!

~

As owner of Tight Photography, I offer all of my clients wonderful package options at rates that wont break their bank. These packages are just starting points; as they have a tendency to increase or decrease in price depending on your personal needs. I also work really well with your wedding budget should you have one that you would like to stay around. Getting to know my clients and making long lasting relationships with them is extremely important to me. I bring fun new ideas to all of my sessions but I also make sure that every special moment you want has been captured.
I feel as if JL Timeless Moments brings a little something more to the table that most businesses don't. I'm an award winning graphic designer, as such I offer packages that include invitation designs, menu designs, and so much more! I am also a candle maker! These candles make for wonderful gift ideas for bachelorette parties or even as thank you gifts for all of your guests.

I love to keep things fresh, happy, and light. Drop me a line and let's get chatting, you wont walk away disappointed!

352.229.6809
jackie@tightphotography.com

All in person or over the phone consultations are free and highly recommended.
Second shooter photographers on hand for weddings with 150+ guests in attendance.

Follow JL Timeless Moments on

480e6862a88953a4 1494374424676 dsc0580
dsc0338

7 Reviews for JL Timeless Moments

Kylie · Married on 09/22/2018

I first met Jackie at a Gainesville wedding expo in July 2017, shortly after I got engaged. From the start she was so friendly, welcoming (since we are a same sex couple), and genuinely excited that my now wife and I were getting married. We entered the raffle that she had there at the expo which was for a free engagement session and actually won!! We were so excited to win of course and to have an opportunity to work with her. Jackie was always consistent and very quick to respond to my many emails I would always send her. She is very flexible with dates and always understanding, as life happens. We ended up doing our engagement session a year after we got engaged and it went perfectly, I love our photos! She made us feel natural in front of the camera and had many creative ideas and locations for us to shoot in. Jackie is located in Gainesville but is willing to travel, our wedding was in St. Pete. She also does graphic design so she is the one who created our wedding invitations and our seating chart as well, which were beautiful! Jackie arrived day of during the hair & makeup process and immediately starting working. She was full of energy and positivity, as she always is. She really came through for us during our stressful afternoon the day of and stayed later into the night to assure she captured every moment. I loved working with Jackie and would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much for everything!! (:

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sami · Married on 06/24/2018

Jackie did our engagement photos at Disney's Boardwalk for my fiancé and I. She captured some stunning pictures of us and we just loved working with her! She just goes with the flow and has is very knowledgable about what makes for a great photo. She also wasn't afraid to model for us what pose or image she was going for so that we knew how to create her vision for us. We had a fantastic time with her and loved that she was willing to travel to Orlando so that we could have our pictures taken at Disney!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jessica · event on 10/02/2016

Jackie has been our go to photographer for a few years now. I cannot say enough great things about Jackie and her work! From photographing the moment I told my husband we were expecting our first baby to the newborn session of our second child Jackie has absolutely wowed me! We love her and love working with her!

Sent on 08/26/2017

JL Timeless Moments Pricing

JL Timeless Moments Price Rates

JL Timeless Moments FAQ

• What services do you provide? Design, In-Person Consultations
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Professional Organizing Consultants
    Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

If you are looking for a photographer who not only connects with their clients, but also makes their special day unique. Call JL Timeless Moments for all of your events. Jackie is very professional and guarantees that the bride and groom will share a special timeless moment on their special day.

• Gainesville, 32607 See on map