Richland, Richland, WA 99352 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About JK Productions

JK Productions is a videography business based in Richland, Washington. This business is made up of Justin and Kirsten, a husband and wife team, who are passionate about preserving couples' wedding memories through film. They gained an interest in videography after they were married. Their own film enabled them to relive their wedding and all of the special moments and emotions experienced. They desire that all couples located throughout the Pacific Northwest experience this as well whenever they view their wedding film.

JK Productions has three main package options that couples can choose from: the Wedding Guest package, the Wedding Party package, and the Wedding Story package. Your video can be filmed in a cinematic, documentary, storytelling, or traditional style. However, if one of these packages does not meet your needs or budget, Justin and Kirsten can work with you to create one. They also offer additional videography services such as:

• Drone footage

5 Reviews for JK Productions

• Ellen

Ellen · Married on 06/22/2019

So worth it!

I decided last minute that I wanted a videographer. With only a month before the wedding, I contacted JK Video and had a contract ready for me to sign the very next day! They were very helpful and listened to exactly what I wanted. We were able to watch our videos 3 weeks after our wedding! They are amazing and I can't stop watching them.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Amitti · Married on 09/19/2015

Justin, Kirsten, and their crew were absolutely phenomenal for our wedding. They arrived before just about anyone else and got to work immediately, filming different shots of the venue and taking in small details that could have been forgotten had they not been recorded. They worked tirelessly until the end of the night and helped keep the stress levels of everyone involved in the wedding at 0. My absolute favorite part was the same-day edit JK Productions provided for our us. They were able to shoot, edit, and present a video at our reception for all our guests so they could see what the entire wedding day looked like -- getting ready, setting up, the ceremony, dances -- all of it! It was such a special video and even 6 months later, I get butterflies watching it. I would absolutely recommend JK Productions to anyone getting married, and I will certainly use them again in the future for different events!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/22/2015

I would recommend JK Productions to anyone, and everyone! They were so great the day of; completely relaxed and low key. They had videographers for both the bride and the groom, so they didn't miss any opportunities, even getting ready. We were able to have them do a same-day edit, and it was one of my favorite parts of the whole day. To be able to not only share that surprise with our guests, but to be able to relive the day so far in celebration WITH our closest family and friends was really really special. Once we got our other videos of the ceremony and reception, it was just icing on the cake. We have watched the same day edit a million times, and we will treasure all of the videos for years and years to come.

Sent on 03/15/2016

JK Productions Pricing

JK Productions Price Rates

JK Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD