Woodstock, GA 30188 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jill Blue Photography

Located in beautiful Georgia I spend my time seeking to build relationships that better the lives of my clients.

My business exists to create beautiful works of art that grace the homes of many, bringing joy and memories for a lifetime.

I work hard to help my brides have an amazing day. I have been known to do the bride's hair and makeup, help decorate for the reception and have even cut and served the cake at a few weddings!

If you are looking for a photographer whose goal is to provide you with exceptional care, attention to details, and to assist you in any way possible, then lets talk! Call me at 678.979.7260 or send me an email at jill@jillbluephotography.com.

I look forward to meeting you!

Jill

2f682008eaa4580b Bates Wedding 1299
bo0a7927

2 Reviews for Jill Blue Photography

Donna · Married on 11/10/2012

Jill Blue is an awesome photographer! My wedding photos were beautiful and perfect! She went above and beyond for a photographer!!!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2011

Jill was the photographer that goes above and beyond what you think of your wedding photos will be. She traveled from TN to be a part of this day. She was with me all day and the pictures that she captured really tell the story and personality of my husband and I. Her eye for creativity is something that I wish I understood...she is honestly gifted! On top of being so great the day of the wedding, in less than 2 weeks after the wedding, I had all of my pictures!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Jill Blue Photography Pricing

Jill Blue Photography Price Rates

Jill Blue Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Woodstock, 30188 See on map