Savannah, GA 31404 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Duthu Professional Makeup Artistry

Makeup Artist, Jessica Duthu, has been beautifying brides in the Savannah area for the past 10 years. From contemporary looks to flawless glamour, she and her team of artists believe strongly that makeup can bring out the inner beauty in every woman. Jessica uses her background in fine art and comprehensive makeup schooling to create wearable art for print, film, editorials, and blushing brides.

beauty romance wedding 0876
portrait
mccully130403satchel0126 edit

4 Reviews for Jessica Duthu Professional Makeup Artistry

Mary Rose · Married on 09/28/2013

Jessica did an outstanding job on my wedding day! She did my make up as the bride, as well as my two sisters, mother, and grandmother. Each and every woman felt and looked beautiful. She has a way of bringing out natural beauty and glow. Jessica was calm, friendly, and professional the entire day. She never made us feel rushed or stressed, if anything she made the morning feel relaxed and special. I highly recommend Jessica for make up services for any occasion!

Sent on 10/03/2013
  • Lorraine

Lorraine · Married on 07/16/2013

I first met Jessica when she was hired to do my makeup for a photo shoot, just days after I had a negative reaction from a makeup trial at my salon. I took my own make up and requested that she use majority of what I had and only what she needed to of her's because I couldn't run the risk of having another reaction (I have incredibly sensitive skin). She had no problem agreeing to my request and she did such a great job I just had to have her for my wedding day. She used majority of my products and some of her own, but most importantly listened to me and gave me the natural look I wanted for my wedding. She is definitely a makeup artist I recommend and would use again if need be!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Caty · event on 04/09/2013

Jessica Duthu was the hair and makeup stylist for a recent company customer testimonial photo shoot that my company held. Not only was she so pleasant to work with, but she also interacted incredibly well with our staff, the photographer's staff and helped our customers feel comfortable and look their best. I look forward to working with her on future projects and I would highly recommend her as a stylist for your next photo shoot, event, or wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Jessica Duthu Professional Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Gray Harper Event Maker
    Gray Harper Event Maker Wedding Planners

Jessica's makeup makes you look and feel bright and alive! She is also so sweet and fun to work with!