Clarksville, AR 72830 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Rye Photography

I am a photographer in Clarksville Arkansas. I officially started my photography business in January of 2013. I am a member of the PPA, Professional Photographers of America and also the APPA, Arkansas Professional Photographers Association. I’ve put a lot of time and energy into learning my camera and about photography.

I never would have gotten to where I am without the support of my husband, Lee. We met in 2004 and married in 2010. We have two beautiful girls, Joanne and Loralei. They are my favorite people to photograph! (When they’ll let me anyway) My family is the most important thing in my life! I don’t know where I’d be without them!!

My interest in photography began when Lee and I welcomed our first daughter: I wanted to be able to capture all the beautiful moments in her life as they happened. I took thousands of photos of my family and starting having friends ask me to do their family portraits. I’ve enjoyed it so much, and had such an overwhelming response that I decided to launch the photography business.

I offer outdoor sessions at a location of your choice anywhere in Johnson County Arkansas and surrounding areas. Including Clarksville, Lamar, Hartman, Knoxville, London, Russellville and anywhere in between! I am more than willing to travel for a session or wedding! I also have a small indoor home studio, in Clarksville.

I absolutely love what I do! I love meeting new people and am honored when they choose me to capture special moments of their ever-changing lives!

• Erika Rogers Photography
05 300003
perez wedding gettingready 0628
05 300007

Jennifer Rye Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints

• Clarksville, 72830 See on map
    Location of (Jennifer Rye Photography)