Jen Morais Photography

Surprise, AZ View map
$7,500 Most Popular Price

$7,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Jen and I LOVE photographing weddings!!! Im a mom of 6, and wife myself and put more into photographing a wedding than just taking photos. I love every aspect of weddings and love capturing every single moment! From the day you book until long past the big day, Im here helping you in whatever you need to make your experience go smoothly. The less you have to deal with, the better. Ive been photographing weddings for a little over 10 years now and each time is as exciting as the first. Every bride is different which is why its important to be sure your photographer (HOPEFULLY ME) is the personality youre looking for. After all, who wants some uptight photographer taking your photos. ;) I can image how those photos would turn out. I strive to make everyone comfortable in front of the camera. Even those who fear it....lol. Every wedding package comes with a complimentary Engagement session assuring that we get to know each other and my style beforehand so that on the big day... you know EXACTLY what to expect. I hope to be photographing you one day soon!

Jen H.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs
3.2
  • Mrs.B2012
    Apryl Married on 05/06/2012
    My husband and I started working with Jen about a year and a half before our wedding date in 2011. From day one meeting with Jen I felt as though I had already known her. She is warm, funny, creative, and professional just to name a few.
    Our package allowed us to have an Engagement photo session to which we asked her to travel down to Central Park - she did not bat an eye and was happy to go. When there Jen was engaged and kept us comfortable in front of the camera and always laughing. Needless to say people are STILL talking about our Esession photos and I have to agree, they're amazing.
    Throughout the whole year and a half of our engagement, Jen and I kept in constant contact. My emails were always answered in less (way less) than 24 hours and she never made me feel like I was a bother. She worked tirelessly with me to help achieve the vision that I had for this once in a lifetime day.
    Our wedding was this May 2012 was captured beautifully by Jen. We & our families are blown away by classic romantic quality combined with a modern, journalistic approach. There is no doubt Jen is on top of her craft and will soon be even more well known amongst the top wedding photography circles - So book her while you still can!!
    On a side note: Jen also did a photobooth set up for us which was a huge hit amongst our guests. Her assistant kept eveyone engaged and having a ball. Definitely worth the investment.
    Thank you Jen for giving us first class service, photography, and friendship, you are truly one of a kind and I so much look forward to working with you again in the future!!
    Kerry Married on 09/18/2010
    I never thought my pictures could look they way they did! So many people tell me they belong in magazines! I was so impressed with Jennifer the day of the wedding and with her work on my photos!
    Melissa Married on 09/11/2010
    Jen was the photographer for my wedding in Spetember 2010. From the very first meeting we had with her we knew she would be perfect for us to work with. She made sure that everything went smoothly from our first meeting right down to the day of the wedding. Jen is very enthusiastic and excited about what she does which makes working with her so easy. Needless to say, my husband and I were blown away with the pictures she took. I would highly recommend her for any occassion.

11484 W MYSTIC SADIE DR Surprise, AZ, 85378
Location of (Jen Morais Photography)

Jen Morais Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jen Morais Photography include in the starting price?

Jen Morais Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Jen Morais Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jen Morais Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Jen Morais Photography offer?

Jen Morais Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jen Morais Photography offer?

Jen Morais Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jen Morais Photography offer for wedding events?

Jen Morais Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jen Morais Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jen Morais Photography is recommended by 66% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.2 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.3 in value, 3.2 in flexibility, 3.2 in average response time, 3.2 in professionalism and 3.1 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding