Howard Hughes Parkway, Pensacola, FL 89119 Map · Phone number

About Jasangas Photography

The Best stories ever told were Cinderella, Snow White, and The Ten Commandments. But the Greatest Story ever told, is your story, YOUR WEDDING STORY! and we want to capture it for you, and your generations to come, and to share them with friends and family.

Hello everyone, my name is Gus A. Jasangas, aka G. Andrew - I am a graphic artist and creative art director by trade, a marketing specialist by choice but a professional photographer by passion all in the last 30 years. When Combining all three skills, you get the utmost creative and well-respected images you can imagine in both personal and commercial outputs. I am a digital photographer from the Island of Guam, an island between Hawaii and 3 hours from Australia, and now serving in the Greater Las Vegas Area and Greater Pensacola, Florida area. Over the last 2 years, I have completed several projects and exhibitions, and now I am currently working on a personal project, and that is to give each Bride and Groom personal attention to detail and creative thought.

Through my photography, I use the images that I have captured to address the simplest of forms in photographing the human subjects, of course at the same time, addressing the issues of culture, since I am a Pacific Islander and Asian half and half I know my style and will remain to be steadfast in what I believe in and its principals. The work that I had chosen to display here on WeddingWire, are just a few of my creative thoughts put into action, resulting in a clean and nicely organized imagery. I use digital for my daily operations, and there is nothing wrong with that. I prefer digital because of its fast turn-around time for me and my clientèles. In today's Wedding industry around these parts of the area, more brides and groom go for the images burnt onto a CD and develop their prints, I have no issues on that - Although each bride to be and groom to be are aware that I would prefer prints of the highest quality and a CD with all the images.

I am a photographer with the eye of an Art Director, along with the knowledge of a Graphic Designer - making my choice in selecting images is important in doing the job right and meeting your expectations.

For Bookings or Reservations – Please proceed to www.jasangasphotography.com and make your reservations online - in doing so you have locked in your wedding date on my scheduled calendar.

Wedding Special:

Book your wedding with Jasangas Photography Online - and SAVE $100.00 OFF your Album Purchase. Bride & Groom to be must meet with the photographer 24 hours after contacting the photographer. 50% deposit required upon signing contract and balance due before the reception.

Studio Shots107
4e93b3347902efc0 1317491370875 DSC1773
Enhanced2

Jasangas Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• Howard Hughes Parkway Pensacola, FL, 89119 See on map
    (702) 518-8619 (Phone number)
    Weekdays: 1p.m - 10p.m Saturday: 9AM - 11PM Sunday: OFF