3418 Talisman Dr, Middleburg, FL 32068 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jarvis Photography

I specialize in on-location natural light photography. I will come to the location of your choice and photograph you and your family. I can make suggestion for locations if you needs some ideas, but truthfully the best pictures usually happen when you and your family are at a place that you love. Such as your backyard, a favorite local park or a well lit playroom.

I also photograph weddings, parties, and other events. My style is somewhat on the traditional style, with a little fun and flair thrown in as well.

IMG5475retro
IMG6948Retro

• Real Weddings 18

3 Reviews for Jarvis Photography

Emily · Married on 08/20/2011

Very professional, took the most amazing photos and guided us through the shoot. She took the images right out of my head when I was describing the aesthetic of the shoot, my photos are amazing!

Sent on 09/03/2011

k · Married on 04/01/2011

Just used Ms.Jarvis for my wedding. Will wait for pics to give final review, but she was so wonderful about answering emails (always within 24 hrs), I loved the photos on her site, and she was such a calm and unobtrusive presence on our wedding day. Amazing value. Can't wait to see my pics!
    K

Sent on 05/06/2011

Janice · Married on 03/12/2011

Katheryn was amazingly talented! Our wedding proofs were back within two weeks, and everything looked beautiful! I had to email her probably a dozen times throughout the process due to changes, and each time she got right back to me- I never waited more than a day for a response... I'd really give more than 5.0 if I could, people couldn't believe we didn't spend 100's on pictures!

I Had to add an edit- I forgot to mention we've found our photographer for life (or as long as she's doing it) Babies, Holidays etc. I fully intend on booking when we are expecting.

Sent on 03/29/2011

Jarvis Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• All Things Small Pendants and Accessories
    All Things Small Pendants and Accessories Wedding Jewelers

I'm pleased to be associated with the wonderfully talented Katheryn Jarvis of Jarvis Photography. Not only does she do beautiful work, but she is extremely affordable and accommodating. Professionally, I have used Katheryn's work to promote my own business because it so evokes the "vision" I want to communicate to my customers. She took amazing photos of my family at Christmas and at my urging, my niece contacted Katheryn to take her engagement and wedding photos. I would not have encourage my niece to collaborate with Katheryn for such special events if I wasn't 1,000% confident in her work (yes, that is one thousand percent)! Trust me when I say that you will LOVE working with Katheryn!!

• 3418 Talisman Dr Middleburg, 32068 See on map