Marietta, GA 30067 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Jamie Howell Photography

I'm a full time professional wedding photographer based out of Atlanta. Photographically, my style caters to discerning couples who are picky about their photography. I like dramatic, elegant, creative shots that look fantastic now and that will hold their appeal over time. I'm an expert at lighting techniques and I use this to create bright, realistic colors in my images. I avoid cheesy gimmicks and poses that will quickly date and go out of style.

I'm very real and straightforward person who has a lot of experience in this industry (110 weddings). I listen to couples to get a feel for what they like and what they don't like and work with them to make them as happy as possible. I don't use any 'bait and switch' or other various underhanded sales tactics. I'm very up front with my couples, have great service, and fast turn around on my work. Turn around times for engagements in 1-2 days and 5-10 days for weddings.

It's easy to get lost in the quagmire of photographers here, but if you're even the slightest bit interested, contact me. I'd love to talk about what I can do for your wedding

Here is my blog, with my recent work: http://jamiehowell.net/blog

Weaver214

Jamie Howell Photography 7
  • Alex

Alex Lin · Married on 05/04/2019

Consummate Professional Wedding Photographer

I hired Jamie to be our wedding photographer on the recommendation of my wedding planner, and he delivered. In deciding to choose him, he provided samples of his work in which the quality and artistry in his photographs were evident - and he wasn't cherry picking the albums to show me either, they were just the most recent 2 he shot.

Come the day of the wedding we were dealing with rain, and so we weren't sure how the photos would turn out. He managed the time very well and managed to get us outside in a pocket of time the rain let up to get some fabulous photos. He was never in the way, had his own suggestions and was generous in taking photos you suggest - never pushy but he has a good eye, so let the man do his work.

His gear is impressive and you can tell he takes his craft very seriously. Low lighting isn't an issue for him, as he makes sure to setup and test shots to get the best picture quality while you're busy doing ceremony/wedding stuff.

The turnaround was stupid fast and his retouching of the photos not oversaturated like other photographers. Overall, couldn't have had a better experience working with Jamie, and he perfectly captured our magical night.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Jamie Howell Photography 8
    Jamie Howell Photography 9

kally · Married on 04/27/2018

Jamie did an amazing job on our engagement photos and wedding photos. He captured such special moments on our wedding day. The pictures that he sent us were exactly what we wanted . My husband and I will treasure these pictures forever.

Sent on 06/19/2018

nakib · Married on 11/05/2017

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Jamie. His work stood out by a mile and we knew instantly that we had to hire him. All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish. Jamie's unique use of light and gorgeous tones make our wedding look like a beautifully shot movie in which all our guests feature as glamorous Hollywood stars.

We felt that Jamie really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.

Jamie is a great guy to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition, energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens.

Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and over one thousand shots of pure gold that will treasure forever. We can’t thank/ recommend Jamie enough.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jamie Howell Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Paul Perdue Photography
    Paul Perdue Photography Wedding Photographers

Jamie Howell photographed our wedding last year. I am a 10 year photographer with a BFA degree and international experience. Jamie is one of the best photographers I have seen yet. Not only does he have an eye, know the technical aspects of a camera but he also shoots with an arsenal of top line Canon gear and lighting equipment. If you decide to use your cousins best friends girlfriend that has a camera, Jamie will be shooting someone else's wedding because he is worth every penny and you will be stuck with what you paid for... garbage!

• Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry
    Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

I did a wedding with Jamie and loved how he blended right in capturing pictures of the bride getting ready and was so un-obtrusive that he was able to get some really candid (and flattering) shots. After I saw the entire wedding album I was very impressed with his talent and capability to showcase a wedding so beautifully. Every photographer has a love for taking pictures but very few have a passion that transcends their niche and Jamie's work does that.

• Marietta, 30067 See on map