Jamie Bakes

Dahlonega, GA View map Visit website

Jamie Bakes is a wedding cupcake bakery located in Dahlonega, GA. Jamie Musgrove is the owner and operator of the business and a talented custom cupcake baker. Jamie has been passionate about her craft for many years and has spent countless hours perfecting her skills. She strives to deliver baked goods that both look and taste incredible by using high-quality and fresh ingredients. In case you're not familiar, Dahlonega is located an hour and a half north of Atlanta, so consider the distance when reaching out.

Jamie Bakes offers a wide range of cupcakes for clients to choose from. Flavors available range from vanilla, almond, chocolate, and lemon, to red velvet, key lime, strawberry, and mocha. Jamie's creations are finished with light and decadent buttercream that can be made with a number of delicious flavors. Consultations are available ahead of time, allowing you to discuss your ideas and preferences with Jamie before the big day.

• Native American-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required

Gordy H. Married on 03/20/2022

Wedding cupcake BLISS

Jamie is easy to work with, a great communicator, and when we needed a baker for our son’s wedding reception there wasn’t another choice! I have enjoyed her creations for YEARS and man oh man is she gifted! Tell her what you want and you won’t be disappointed!

Jamie Bakes's reply:

Gordy, your words warm my heart. My cup runneth completely over...And then over some more!!
    Thank you!! ❤
    Monica H. Married on 03/20/2022

Best cupcakes ever!

We wanted beautiful but flexible enough to meet all taste preferences…she nailed it!! We had so many compliments on the look and taste of her cupcakes! I will be using her for all events in the future.

Jamie Bakes's reply:

Monica, hearing that my little creations were so well received by your family and guests is music to my ears! Mission 100% accomished! Thanks for letting me be part of the celebration!! ❤
    Margaret M. Married on 03/20/2022

Excellent!

Beautiful cupcakes that tasted amazing!!

Jamie Bakes's reply:

Thanks so much, Margaret! I'm thrilled you enjoyed them! I love knowing something that I made makes people happy. ❤

Pricing

Team

Jamie Musgrove
Jamie Musgrove
Owner/Baker/Dishwasher

Living the dream one cupcake at a time! Not many people can say that, but for me, that's the reality of my life. After 20 years in sales/manufacturing, I've switched gears to work for myself, baking up love in cupcake form! I adore helping make special memories for my clients. My favorite part has to be when someone tastes my cupcakes for the first time and I see their eyes close, and the smile spreads across the face. That's a successful day in my opinion!

Pig Ridge Road Dahlonega, GA, 30533
Location of (Jamie Bakes)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding