Rogers, AR 72758 Map · Phone number

About James Michael Smith Videography

Premier wedding videographer James Michael Smith will beautifully capture all of your memories in an engaging DVD. With his non-obtrusive filming style and exceptional quality, it's no wonder James is one of Arkansas' highest rated wedding videographers by past brides. Having filmed weddings in seven states in 2009 alone, James is quickly becoming one of the most sought after wedding videographers in the country. Please visit his site for more information on pricing and more.

james michael smith videography
james michael smith videography

8 Reviews for James Michael Smith Videography

Monica · Married on 05/22/2010

He deserves more than 5 STARS! James was amazing! He was affordable, easy to work with, flexible, and best of all, our footage is outstanding! I never imagined that I could relive these special moments he captured, but I still get all giddy inside when I watch our DVD. We have now been married for 7 months and it is a MUST on our monthly anniversary to watch our video. He has a fast turn around time once you give him your music of choice. I love the parts of our footage that he choreographed with the music! I can't brag on him enough that he gave us the best gift from our wedding day and that is our amazing video. Thanks!

Sent on 01/09/2011

rebekah · Married on 10/24/2009

you were absolutely amazing james! Thanks for hanging in there through the chaos of the getting ready at the salon... :0) i'm so glad i decided to do the extra with all that it was perfect, thanks again- great work!

Sent on 11/15/2009
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/17/2009

James was very easy to work with. After receiving the video of our wedding, both my husband and I were thrilled at how they turned out. I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer for our wedding, but after seeing how it turned out, I am so glad that I did. I got to see all of the ceremony that I missed while trying not to be seen! I would definitely recommend James Michael Smith Videography to anyone!

Sent on 11/03/2009

• Sky Touch_E_Photos
    Sky Touch_E_Photos Wedding Photographers

Awesome guy....awesome work

• The Nolans - Wedding Photographers
    The Nolans - Wedding Photographers Wedding Photographers

James Michael Smith was a pleasure to work alongside with. As a photographer and also in this business it's nice to see someone who is so prepared and ready for the day. He was never intrusive but always seemed to be right where he needed to be at the perfect time. I would recommend him to anyone and hopefully we will be able to work with him in the future.

• Murray Weddings
    Murray Weddings Wedding Photographers

James is a super nice guy and very talented with his videography skills!

• Rogers, 72758 See on map