North Brunswick, North Brunswick, NJ 08902 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist is based out of North Brunswick, New Jersey, providing professional makeup services for weddings and other occasions. Owner and lead makeup artist Jacqueline Adevai has been involved in the makeup industry since 2012. She finds joy in transforming her clients into the best version of themselves, using makeup to highlight their natural beauty.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist offers on-location makeup services and provides all of the equipment so that all you need to worry about is enjoying your big day. An initial consultation with the crew will allow you to discuss your visions and ideas for the event and can be followed up by a makeup trial. From flawless airbrushed looks to subtle natural makeup, Jacqueline can transform your look into an unforgettable masterpiece. She is truly devoted to her clientele and strives to bring each person’s unique vision to life.

unadjustednonraw thumb 8179 51 1616441 159596598065067
unadjustednonraw thumb 8179 51 1616441 159596598065067

18 Reviews for Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist

• Joan

Joan Macri · Getting married on 02/03/2021

A must have vendor for your wedding!!!

I cannot describe enough how amazing Jacqui's work is. I had bridesmaids tell me that they have never liked their make up for a wedding before until my wedding. She was the first vendor I booked for my wedding because after seeing her work for my cousin's wedding, I knew I had to have her do my make up for my wedding as well! I have been in multiple weddings and never has anyone compared to Jacqui's work. She is prompt, professional, and friendly. You will not be disappointed with choosing Jacqui for your wedding day make up.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

One of the most fun and beautiful brides ever!! Loved this bridal party. Thank you so much Joan I hope I get to work with you again soon! XO
  • Sharlene

Sharlene Marte · Married on 10/02/2020

My prayers have been answered!

Contracting Jacqueline as my makeup artist for my wedding in October 2020 was one of the best vendor decisions I ever made! She is sweet, humble, and extremely professional. She is also punctual which is a HUGE plus in my book!

From day one I told her I did not want traditional bridal makeup. I was very adamant that I wanted full glam. I made it very clear that I wanted my highlight to blind my soon to be husband as I walked down the isle, I wanted to glow like the star that I am. I put a lot of pressure on her and told her she had to make the makeup gods proud.....and that's exactly what she did. I looked STUNNING in my trial and PERFECT on my wedding day.

Besides making me look better than half the celebrities in this word. What stood out to me with Jacqueline was her time management. I booked services for myself and 5 of my ladies and O.M.G., the day of the wedding she was calm, collected, and had us all ready a few minutes before the photographers came. Until Jacqueline, I have never met a makeup artist that did not have to rush because they were not on schedule. She is a total gem!

I also booked her for an additional 8 hours of touch up services. But let me tell you......she did wayyyyy more than makeup touch ups. She helped my maid of honor button the million buttons on my dress, helped numerous times to tighten my huge petticoat, and even offered to help hold my dress while I used the bathroom! As a 5ft bride with a huge ball gown and train it was not an easy task to deny her offer to assist. But the thought meant a lot to me. She's the kind of woman you want to have over for girls night, or even make the godmother of your children that's how great she is lol.

Anyways, I'm going to stop typing now and will end this with saying I HIGHLY recommend Jacqueline for all things relating to makeup. I will definitely hire her again!!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Sharlene, I am almost in tears this was so unbelievably thoughtful and kind! Thank you so much it means a lot! You are an angel!! I hope to see you much more in the future 💓💓💓💓

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• North Brunswick North Brunswick, NJ, 08902 See on map
    (732) 309-4560 (Phone number)
    Location of (Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist)