Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist

North Brunswick, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist is based out of North Brunswick, New Jersey, providing professional makeup services for weddings and other occasions. Owner and lead makeup artist Jacqueline Adevai has been involved in the makeup industry since 2012. She finds joy in transforming her clients into the best version of themselves, using makeup to highlight their natural beauty.

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist offers on-location makeup services and provides all of the equipment so that all you need to worry about is enjoying your big day. An initial consultation with the crew will allow you to discuss your visions and ideas for the event and can be followed up by a makeup trial. From flawless airbrushed looks to subtle natural makeup, Jacqueline can transform your look into an unforgettable masterpiece. She is truly devoted to her clientele and strives to bring each person’s unique vision to life.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$375

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kara L. Married on 02/18/2022

Highly recommend!

Jacqueline was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her. She did my makeup, my moms, my bridesmaids and managed to fit in my grandma last minute! She was flexible, easy going, personable and beyond talented. I knew I loved her looks on Instagram but exceeded my expectations when I saw the incredible work she did on all of us that day. It lasted all night and came out in pictures perfectly. Thank you again for making me feel and look beautiful on our special day!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you so much Kara!! You were a stunning bride! A pleasure working with your whole group! Appreciate the feedback 🤍🤍
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 09/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further!! Jacqueline is the BEST!

Jacquline is AMAZING! She did mine and my sisters makeup for our cousins wedding and we looked flawless!! The wedding was in mid-July and our makeup lasted all day and night though laughing, dancing, crying and sweating!! I highly recommend! I actually just booked her for MY wedding and I CAN NOT wait to see what magic she pulls out of her sleeve this time!! You will not be disappointed!

Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist's reply:

Thank you SO much Victoria for this review!!! I absolutely love working with you!!! I appreciate it!!! Xoxox
  • Jena
    Jena L. Married on 07/25/2021

Jacqueline is amazing!

Jacqueline did my makeup for my engagement photoshoot, and I couldn't have been happier with the result! I actually had already booked another makeup arist, but decided to go with Jacquelie after seeing her portfolio. Her studio is fantastic, she made me feel so comfortable throughout the process. The makeup lasted all throughout the night even in the July heat. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

North Brunswick North Brunswick, NJ, 08902
(732) 309-4560
Location of (Jacqueline Adevai Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding