3532 Frederick Ave, Baltimore, MD 21229 Map · Phone number

About Irvington Florist

Dear Bride To Be, Congratulations on your recent engagement. Thank you for your interest in selecting us as your Professional wedding florist.In preparation for a consultation appointment, you should have selected your bridesmaid's dressses. The color/Style of the dressed plays an important role in the determining the floral bouquets. Please bring any fabric swatches, photo's and ideas with you to our first appointment. You should plan on approximately an hour and a half for this meeting.If you should decide to chose Irvington Florist it is in your best interest to reserve your date as soon as possible, Many dates are booked well in advance, therefore dates are reserved on a first come first serve basis. Your date will be reserved with a Deposit of $200.00, which will be applied to the total cost of your wedding Flower Selection.If you have any questions or would like to set up your complimentary wedding consultation please dont hesitate to give us a call.Sincerely,Irvington Florist Wedding Dept.

Stephanie0150
img060
Stephanie793

4 Reviews for Irvington Florist

Jennifer · Married on 08/14/2010

Our wedding was on 8/14/2010 in Baltimore, Md. let me say that I was trying to find a florist for the longest time who understood my vision and who was within our budget. My best friend referred Mrs. Rosalyn of Irvington Florists, to me so we went there to get a consultation, I was a little hestitant because I wasn't sure if she would understand my vision. Well let me tell you that we conversed for about 2 hours about how I want things, she gave me ideas and feedbacks on the different flowers and what would be in season. She was very professional, friendly and understanding. I can say I was demanding a little bridezilla who had to be very particular, and guess what she was just as professional, made me laugh when I was stressed and just provided outstanding service. On our wedding day, when I say that she made both venues, the bridal party and the parents and especially my bouquet just so amazingly beautiful..she did her thang. She put flowers where I didn't think to place flowers, I was just in amazement. She is truly in her craft of making flowers into a work of art. My flowers were so beautiful even the groomsmen. Thank you so much Mrs. Rosalyn, I will continue to use her for my future events and let my husband know that this is the only place where he needs to get my flowers. Just OUTSTANDING, AMAZING AND TRULY TRULY A BLESSING TO HAVE TO CREATE OUR WEDDING DAY decor !!!!!!!!!--MY DREAM TEAM:)

Sent on 08/31/2010

Lisa · Married on 09/27/2009

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY THE GREATEST!! Economical, flexible, gives you great feedback on ideas...just wonderful!

Sent on 10/22/2009

J · Married on 12/30/2008

All i can say is WOW From my first Call to book my consultation to the Followup call i recovered 2 weeks after my wedding to confirm my happiness. They where great! I Had no idea what i wanted to do they walked me threw everything from point A to point B. And i was so happy with my flowers people are still talking about them. When you look back people don't talk about the car you where in, The food they Ate, or the Music they danced to But they Always remember the flowers and they are all i have to think about overtime i open my wedding Album. I Have a florist for life now. Words cannot convey my happiness with Irvington Florist. They made it so easy! Thank You So Much!

Sent on 03/02/2009