In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist

James Hill, JM View map

Dear Future Brides,

​Thank you for stopping by! My name is Heather Smith and I get the amazing opportunity each week to lead my team at some of the most beautiful and romantic weddings to take place on our beautiful island of Jamaica.

Some of our Brides start their wedding planning 2 years ahead, or a year ahead, however long you have been planning, we know all too well the importance of your day; the details that you employ, the time that you invest and the inevitable anxiety that you undergo. So once we are tasked with your bridal beauty vision, we employ the same level of energy to ensure that your inspirations are recreated to your taste, and that your bridal party is beautified in a timely manner.

​There are days where we may assume the role of a honorary bridesmaid; helping with the bride's bustle, necklaces, shoes or helping her to cope with her anxiety. But we are happy to do this because we have the same goal; getting you down that aisle on time and as beautiful as ever. we are after all, #teambride.

​We welcome all Brides to our growing family; The Elopers, Small Groups and Large groups regardless of your ethnicity or preferences.

​Join our Bride Tribe and be astonished by our reliable, luxury bridal hair and makeup experience from our Jamaican team.

Visit our website www.inyourfacebeautybarjm.com for more photos and information.

Cheers,

​Heather Smith

Managing Director/ Lead Makeup Artist

Heather is a makeup artist, licensed beauty therapist, and has a bachelor’s degree in psychology. She is known for her communication and understanding. Heather and her team travel all across Jamaica including popular areas such as Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Negril, Runaway Bay, Discovery Bay, Hanover, Portland, and Trelawny.

Our Service list includes:

Airbrush Makeup

Traditional Makeup

Hairstyling ( we style locs, relaxed hair, caucasian hair, "natural" hair). Our hair stylists are experienced and are capable of doing most styles. The only extensions we do on the day of the wedding is the installation of clips-in.

Tattoo coverage

Groom's makeup

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Brandy D. Married on 06/06/2021

Absolutely Perfect

Heather and her team were absolutely amazing! Everyone hair and makeup was flawless. She even stepped in and took beautiful pictures of me before the ceremony. They were professional and courtesy and I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Thank you!
    Steph Married on 11/11/2020

The Dream Team!!!! Can’t go wrong!!!! Book now!!!

Heather and Cadey are an amazing duo. You cannot go wrong. My friend who was the bride is beautiful already but they emphasized all the right features. Natural looking. They are true artists. They are warm and very calming. They have a good energy. I loved what they did with my makeup and hair. They realized I wasn’t used to makeup and lashes and they just gave me enough so I still felt myself and could be comfortable. I would book them again if I had a special event to attend. Thanks guys!!!
    Kisha A. Married on 09/05/2020

Nothing But Amazing

Heather & Cadey was nothing but amazing my make-up & hair was jaw dropping to say the least. I absolutely loved my time with them like I have known them forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

The Wedding Planner Plus The Wedding Planner Plus Wedding Planners

"Heather is a consummate professional and a master of her craft". My name is Michelle Levene-Phillips and I am the Managing Director of The Wedding Planner Plus Jamaica. I have been working with Heather for several years now and our Brides are always pleased, delighted and wowed by Heather's artistry, demeanour and professionalism. Heather is very personable, easy to talk to and responsive to our Bride's enquires. She arrives ahead of time for her appointments. She sets up her work space and go about her job in a very structured and organized manner, abiding by our time-line thus ensuring a stress free day for everyone. Time and time again, our Brides expressed to me how beautiful they look and feel, how natural and light their make-up feel, how long their make-up last and how their hair style is so much better than they imagined. As a planner, it is good to have the reassurance that Heather brings. I highly recommend her make-up and hair services and I know you will be pleased.

Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Negril and Islandwide James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z
876-8925479
Location of (In Your Face Beauty Bar | Jamaican Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding