in full bloom

Shelburne, VT View map
    Catherine Married on 08/06/2016
    In Full Bloom did an excellent job with our boutonnieres, corsages, and floral crown. They were all beautiful! I was nervous about ordering my floral crown and not seeing it until the day of the wedding so I went in and chatted with Britta and Chris about what exactly I was picturing. On the day of, I could not have asked for a more beautiful, colorful, perfectly sized floral crown!
    Danielle Married on 06/25/2016
    I did not have a vision before hand of exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers, and was probably annoyingly vague when I emailed and met with Britta. Somehow she took my half-formed ideas and turned them into GORGEOUS floral arrangements, bouquets, boutonnières, a hair piece for me, and even special myrtle wreathes for our ceremony! So many guests commented on the flowers, and asked me for her information. On the day of, she set everything up, helped everyone with their boutonnieres, and even transported flowers from the ceremony site to the reception. I loved how she was able to create a very natural, VT appropriate look for our bouquets and arrangements- it fit perfectly with the setting and my dress. She even included sprigs of fresh herbs into our bouquets, which was very soothing to calm pre-ceremony jitters! I wouldn't change a thing.
  • User2293877 2+ years ago
    I am using In Full Bloom for my wedding next summer. I could not be more thrilled about securing a spot with a great florist duo! They are very responsive with my initial questions and I can tell will be thoroughly detailed once we get closer to the date. They grow some of their own flowers and use all local resources. I can't wait to see the arrangements, been thrilled so far!

5657 shelburne road Shelburne, 05482
Location of (in full bloom)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding