St John, VI 00831 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Imran Stephen Photography

Having been a photographer for nearly Six years I have become a self-motivated, committed photographer with experience in maintaining studio equipment, lighting set up and photo retouching. I am keen to progress a career in the photography/ cinematography industry.

Much of the following experience has involved managing a high quality brand, undertaking the role of marketing manager in various entities as well as camera operator/ photographer and graphic artist in a number of popular concerts. My role of a photographer also included reality TV shows and short movies. My photos were also included in various press magazines.

I consider myself to be a team player who is detail-oriented and well-organised. I am able to meet deadlines and I excel in multiple assignments. I would welcome the chance to discuss my experience and qualifications with you in greater detail. Whilst thanking you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Follow Imran Stephen Photography on

3deefb8c83241c0d SMG 25 of 121

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Imran Stephen Photography

MERSEDES · Married on 06/15/2016

Imran was our HERO for our vow renewal ceremony in the Virgin Islands. We didn't have a photographer assigned to capture the before and after ceremony pictures. Although we contacted him the morning of the renewal, Imran gladly took the photographer role and mastered in capturing our special moment. Thanks to Imran, we not only have priceless & everlasting photos, but gorgeous ones too.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Matt · Married on 06/13/2015

thank you! Thank you! My wife and I couldn't be happier! Very professional and keep us laughing and smiling from ear to ear. Made us feel right at home in the tropics. Pictures and video where definitely an added bonus to the entire experience. We will be back again and look forward to them capturing more memories to come!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Has down one of the best photographers we've worked with. Very professional and made us feel right at home. They knew all the secret locations around st.john to shoot, that visitors like us would never find. It was a great experience and I would definitely recommend Imran photography.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Imran Stephen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,999.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,850.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage

• St John, 00831 See on map