8211 E Regal Pl, Tulsa, OK 74133 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,700
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Iconic Studios

Iconic Studios is a full-service wedding photography and cinematography company based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Part of the industry since 2012, they shoot and film weddings primarily in the local areas of Tulsa and Oklahoma City, as well as Kansas City, Missouri. They are well-known for capturing couples' weddings in a cinematic way by using color grade and creative angle techniques to capture moments at the right time. Its professional team of photographers work hard to bring lasting memories to the couples.

Iconic Studios' photographers incorporate both contemporary and traditional photography styles in their pictures. They provide photographs in the form of albums, digital files, canvases, and prints. The company offers the following photography services:

• Boudoir shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second photographer
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
Aside from photography, Iconic Studios also offers videography. The company can shoot a variety of films such as highlight films, ceremony films, documentary films, love stories, and anniversary films.

Follow Iconic Studios on

Iconic Studios 3
  • Alyxandra

Alyxandra · Married on 04/19/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

We got married on April 19th 2019. We booked iconic studios over a year in advance when we saw them at a wedding fair in okc. I am all about relationships when i plan to spend a lot of money for one day, we had a relatively small budget but were determined to find the best photo/video team to document our big day, and frankly, I was willing to pay anything to have that confidence in the team we would choose! Surprisingly to my knowledge early on, iconic studios showed me that they value relationship as well with each couple! Specifically I del t with rob directly for about a year planning how our day would go and I can not speak higher of him and his team! Rob did everything possible to make me feel comfortable and truly understood my concerns every step of the way! He was very attentive to my vision for our big day and paired us with the perfect duo! For photography we had Emily, and SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Although we didn’t get a chance to meet in person before our wedding, we did have a phone call and immediately fell in love with who she was, and her passion for what she does, moving forward we were excited to meet her on our wedding day. For video we had Brandon, and he was so wonderful and talented that we can’t wait to see what he has put together for us! They both showed up about 30 minutes before they’re set time in order to introduce themselves and they were both excited to get started and soon after arrival I felt like I knew them both forever! Emily and Brandon were both very involved with us but also knew when to let us do our own thing, they were very professional and knew how to wrangle a loud crowd when needed. I can not wait to see the end result in a few weeks! I am so thankful we spent our money with iconic studios, the whole experience was worth every penny! Photo and video is the most important expense of your whole wedding and if I could do it all over again, I would choose the same company again and again! 10 out of 10 would absolutely recommend this company!
    Thank you so much to the whole iconic studios team for everything you have done for us! We are still on cloud 9!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Hannah · Married on 09/18/2017

We absolutely loved working with Anna and Iconic Studios. We were able to get our engagement pictures and wedding pictures done with them. We had the joy of working with 2 photographers on our wedding day, and they were troopers and so much fun all day!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Iconic Studios 4

Tia · Married on 04/02/2016

Our Video was amazing that Iconic did for us! Was the best part of our wedding!! Getting to see that day again in the way they did was so special and made me cry for hours. They were so fun to work with!

Sent on 04/06/2016