I Love This Booth

Thornton, CO View map

I Love This Booth! provides photo booth rentals in Denver, Colorado. Providing clients with a sleek and contemporary open-air photo booth, I Love This Booth! is the life of the party. We use professional DSLR cameras to produce images that couples and guests can cherish for years. This interactive and entertaining service is Denver's best photo booth rental.

Each wedding photo booth rental is accompanied by a professional and energetic attendant, who will ensure everything goes smoothly. Our photo booths are fully DSLR powered to provide the absolute best quality photos, no iPads here! Couples are able to select a premium backdrop to match the style and theme of their wedding. Furthermore, couples who have something specific in mind will have the opportunity to craft a personalized backdrop. Once they have chosen a backdrop, couples can then choose from a vast array of custom-tailored templates, which will be featured on the prints. All rentals through I Love This Booth! include unlimited sessions and unlimited prints in order to provide endless entertainment for your wedding celebration. The following items can be added to any package:

• Book of memories
  • USB drive with images
  • Props
  • Red carpet
  • Custom print templates
  • Sharing capabilities
  • Customized photo strip folders
  • Bookmark sleeves with custom ribbons
  • Magnetic photo strip sleeves
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$600.00

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$800.00

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images

• Lyndsay
    Lyndsay M. Married on 09/07/2020

Jai is amazing

I had a lot of vendors to choose from and they were all different. What stood out to me when it came to I Love This Booth was Jai. He was professional even when I missed not one but TWO phone calls. I loved the options for background and customized photostrip to match the rest of my wedding stationary. I loved that there was unlimited printed strips which my wedding guests are sure to cherish for years to come. It is a great favor and I LOVE that I get to view all photos taken online in a gallery. They have the option of creating a photo album on site as well. It is an affordable add on. I went with an extra hour and would highly suggest doing your research and hiring Jai and his team. Lots of other booths only offer digital pictures and that sort of takes away from the magic of a photo-booth. It doesn't get better than I Love This Booth.

I Love This Booth's reply:

Lyndsay, thank you for the kind words! It is always our goal at I Love This Booth! to not only provide a good photo booth rental, but exceptional service and an unforgettable experience as well. Thank you so much for your business!
    Candina Married on 08/29/2020

I really do love this booth!!

I love this booth is a amazing family run business with an awesome product. Our guests at our wedding LOVED the booth and the momentum’s they got to take home. My favorite was the guest book with everyone’s pictures. We had so much fun going through and looking at all of them after the wedding. It captured so many moments and is now a coffee table book. The ILTB crew were so much fun and down to earth. They were also very reasonable considering the High quality product provided. I absolutely recommend
    Jessica H. Married on 07/11/2019

So much fun!

Had so much fun with the photo booth! It was a huge hit for all our guests and the guest boo created helped capture memories that will last a lifetime. They were very engaging and had tons of props. Also, they were accommodating and moved to different room for us after cocktail hour!

I Love This Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for having us at your wedding Jessica! We all had a great time and your guests for were wonderful to work with. Congratulations once again!

Deals

I Love This Booth 1
Exclusive
I Love This Booth 2
Offer

Take advantage of our "Social Butterfly" add-on. This allows your guests to instantly text and email their photos. Show everybody how much fun they are having and how much they love this booth!

Offer is valid for all photo booth rentals booked through WeddingWire. No cash value. Cannot be combined with any other offers.

Thornton, CO, 80202
(720) 278-9576
Location of (I Love This Booth)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding