I Love This Booth

Thornton, CO View map

I Love This Booth! provides photo booth rentals in Denver, Colorado. Providing clients with a sleek and contemporary open-air photo booth, I Love This Booth! is the life of the party. We use professional DSLR cameras to produce images that couples and guests can cherish for years. This interactive and entertaining service is Denver's best photo booth rental.

Each wedding photo booth rental is accompanied by a professional and energetic attendant, who will ensure everything goes smoothly. Our photo booths are fully DSLR powered to provide the absolute best quality photos, no iPads here! Couples are able to select a premium backdrop to match the style and theme of their wedding. Furthermore, couples who have something specific in mind will have the opportunity to craft a personalized backdrop. Once they have chosen a backdrop, couples can then choose from a vast array of custom-tailored templates, which will be featured on the prints. All rentals through I Love This Booth! include unlimited sessions and unlimited prints in order to provide endless entertainment for your wedding celebration. The following items can be added to any package:

• Book of memories
  • USB drive with images
  • Props
  • Red carpet
  • Custom print templates
  • Sharing capabilities
  • Customized photo strip folders
  • Bookmark sleeves with custom ribbons
  • Magnetic photo strip sleeves
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$700

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$900

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Anastasia
    Anastasia M. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Funnest part of the wedding!!!

Jai with I love this booth was absolutely amazing! Everyone still talks about how much fun the photo booth was! I鈥檝e been to wedding where they had photo booths but none were like I love This Booth! It was so much fun and interactive! They have awesome signs for the photos and everyone gets a copy of their photo and then Jai鈥檚 team puts all the photos in a photo book for you and has everyone sign the spot above the photo. You get to pick out your backdrop and the style for your photos. It鈥檚 an awesome souvenir and guest book from our wedding! We look at it now and we know exactly who came and signed the book because there鈥檚 an awesome photo with it! Absolutely loved it! And the team is amazing to work with! Literally the easiest of the vendors I had! They made it extremely stress free!
    Anna Married on 06/24/2022

Highly Recommend

Having I Love This Booth as part of our wedding day was a must have! Our guests absolutely loved it, everyone took so many photos and had such a great time. We loved being able to choose what background we wanted as well as customize our photo strip. Everyone was so accommodating and professional. We highly recommend hiring I Love This Booth for your event!

I Love This Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Anna, we really appreciate it! We had a great time with you and your guests as well, congratulations once again!
    Briana M. Married on 08/28/2021

Highly Recommended - Great Photobooth Service

I Love This Booth! is a must for any of your events! We hired them for our wedding and I can say enough compliments to really express how happy I am with them! They were so outgoing and became apart of the party! All of our guest had an amazing time and we received so many great photos! We opted to get the photo guest book, it is so nice to see all the printed photos and notes from our guests. They were very quick to respond and easy to communicate with through out the process. I would highly recommend I Love This Booth!

I Love This Booth's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Briana! We had such a good time at your wedding and felt like we were part of the family! Congratulations to you and Eli once again!
  • illustration stars

The Chateaux at Fox Meadows
4.6 out of 5 rating , 65 Reviews

Thornton, CO, 80202
(720) 278-9576
Location of (I Love This Booth)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding