Niceville, FL 32578 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About I Heart Vintage Parties

We are a vintage party rental company specializing in vintage china, glassware, cake stands, milk glass vases, and linens. We also have other unique items in our inventory such as bird cages, oil lanterns, punch bowls, etc.

Contact us at 850-902-0150 or iheartvintageparties@gmail.com for more information.

Follow I Heart Vintage Parties on

vintagechina4
SAM0825
SAM0841
I Heart Vintage Parties
mismatched vintage china place setting (dinner & salad plates)
mismatched vintage china place setting (dinner & salad plates)
SAM0833
I Heart Vintage Parties
vintage tablesetting... mismatched vintage china & glassware, milkglass centerpieces, & burlap table...
vintageware.... mismatched vintage china, glassware, milkglass, & burlap table runner
vintage dessert table...... vintage cake stand, dessert bowls, plates, cake server, & lace...
all vintage mismatched dessert table.... vintage dessert bowls, plates, cakestand, cake server,...
milkglasscenterpieces3
vintagechina1
sam1827

12 Reviews for I Heart Vintage Parties

Catherine · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give "I Heart Vintage Parties" 100 stars in every category to include the beautiful, uniquely diffferent vintage pieces in their inventory...I would rate all with 100 stars. The ease in working with them was just such a joy for this mother of the bride! It truly was a most positive experience working with them! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Ariel · Married on 10/15/2016

Nydia was so accommodating. I rented stemware and dinner plates for my wedding. They looked amazing and it was so easy to pick up and drop off. She can deliver or pick up as well. If your looking for something to take your party above and beyond, take a look at her collection she has so much to choose from.

Sent on 12/08/2016

I absolutely love I Heart Vintage Parties! Nydeia has an inventory of unique items that are sure to make your special event perfect! Not only is she friendly, flexible, and accomodating, but the prices are second to none. I needed tables and chairs for my baby shower and she had many select from. We also added a couple of items that that gave it that special touch. You won't be disappointed by choosing I Heart Vintage Parties for your next event!

Sent on 05/21/2016

I Heart Vintage Parties Pricing

I Heart Vintage Parties Price Rates

I Heart Vintage Parties FAQ

• What event items are available? Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lights, Tables, Trinkets, Vases

• Niceville, 32578 See on map