London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number

About I do...wedding celebrant

Anji Petersen is a friendly, experienced and professional independent celebrant offering bespoke celebrations in the UK and overseas. Whether you are having a full traditional marriage ceremony or simple wedding blessing, Anji will provide her expertise to ensure the ceremony is everything you wished for.

Services provided include marriage consultancy, personalised ceremony scripts and order of service, commemorative certificates as well as conducting your ceremony at the location of your choice.

So whether it's an intimate, traditional, offbeat or fun ceremony you want - all tastes are catered for.

As celebrant-led ceremonies in England and Wales are not currently legally binding, you will need to register your marriage either in your home country or in the UK prior to your main ceremony. I do...weddings will guide you all the way to your big day.

yellow room 2009 chinese wedding
yellow room 2009 chinese wedding
heythro

I do...wedding celebrant FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 715.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• London See on map
    44 7847030369 (Phone number)
    44 7847030369 (Other Phone Number)