391 Allen Loop Dr., Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About I Do Vino

Whether you're getting married, or just really into wine, these personalized wine glasses are perfect for your special day.

Our customizable wine glasses (the Whirl and the Sexi) add to the perfect details in creating an elegant atmosphere for your special day. Whirl glasses, much like crystal, reflect a wine’s color and aromatics. They are made from food-safe, BPA-free polymer that retains the refined look of glass stemware. Custom order Whirl glasses with the bride and groom’s names, wedding date or anything else you want.

Not only are they classy and elegant, you can order to match your wedding colors, and let your guests take them home as wedding favors. The most beautiful beach venues for weddings, including Seaside, Alys Beach, Watercolor, Rosemary Beach, and Destin, require you use plastic cups instead of glasses. The Whirl cups are great alternatives for glass because they retain the elegant and polished look a bride wants for her special day.

idovin
4x6 postcard 3
30avet304
idovino2950
idovin

2 Reviews for I Do Vino

Janice · event on 12/25/2013

Keri Atchley was wonderful to work with. She returned my calls promptly, was very professional and has terrific ideas. I actually went with her recommended design. I bought a case of glasses for my Christmas token gifts for my family. She recommended getting the glasses boxed in sets of four and then I could ship them myself. It was such a great idea! My entire family loved the glasses which will be used in Florida, New York, and Illinois. I highly recommend Keri!

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • User4118572 · event on 09/22/2013

Easy to work with and provide proof options in a timely manner. Great customer service!

Sent on 05/21/2014