13208 N. Hayden Rd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About I.D. Productions

I.D. Productions is a wedding video production business based in Scottsdale, Arizona, that serves the Phoenix area. Founded in 2014, I.D. Productions prides themselves on creating amazing wedding videos that fits your budget and matches your goals. On the day of your wedding, the talented team of cinematographers will capture all of the special moments shared between you and your loved ones and create a video that will be cherished for a lifetime.

I.D. Productions is a full-service production company that offers several videography services to couples on their wedding day. Those services include pre-production, production, creative development, aerial photography and videography. Following the day of your wedding, I.D. Productions will offer a digital download copy of all of the videos created using the footage taken during your celebration.

Visit our website to see more of our work: idproductions.us

Follow I.D. Productions on

screen shot 2019 01 12 at 9 27 43 pm 51 1029059

• Videos 3

2 Reviews for I.D. Productions

Shelley H · Married on 10/27/2018

Nothing short of amazing!

I hired ID Productions for my daughter's wedding somewhat last minute when we realized my mom was too ill to attend the wedding. They were amazing to work with...kind, professional, prompt, creative and the list could go on. They were the first vendor to arrive on the wedding day and the last to leave. The finished video told the story of my daughter's wedding day beautifully for my mom. It's important to find vendors that you not only want to be around on a very important day but that also have a passion for what they do...this team is that and more. If we were wedding planning all over again, I would not hesitate one second to book them!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/20/2018

Exceptional Customer Experience! Best wedding vendor selection we made the entire day!

I don't write many reviews. However, for I.D. Productions I will. I'm sure many couples are in the same spot we were. Trying to find the right vendor for this and for that and the other thing. It wasn't a fun process at all. The line we heard from many vendors all year long was "It's wedding season, we're extremely busy, but will definitely catch up soon." We heard this line even 2 weeks from our wedding date. Ian and Ian understand the interpersonal skills of running a business, and they truly care about the couples they do business with. Leading up to our wedding, we had unbelievable communication with this team (to the point, detailed, concise, fun). Our wedding guests commented several times how personable they were on site. The number of edits, time, and effort put into our final video was incredible. I'll never forget visiting my mom who couldn't attend our wedding due to medical reasons. She lives 1,500 miles away. I mentioned to Ian if I could get any video cuts to share with her when we went up to visit shortly after our wedding. Without hesitation, Ian said "I will have a draft of the video ready for your mom when you get there". Even though holidays were going on, Ian worked diligently to get us a draft. I was able to share the draft with my mom and saw tears of joy from all of the great video shots these guys did. When a vendor tells you they can't find time to meet with you because it's wedding season or they have SOOOO much going on, run. Ian and Ian always put the customer (couple) first! After writing all this, one may not believe that we selected them 17 days before our wedding. Not saying they can do this, but we got extremely lucky because this video team saved our day in terms of memories and over delivered beyond our expectations. Thanks Ian & Ian (I.D. Productions)
    Kevin

Sent on 02/27/2019

I.D. Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive