France, Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Onorina Jomir Beauty

Onorina Jomir Beauty is a wedding beauty specialist based out of Paris, France, and available for travel worldwide. Onorina and her beauty team believe that your wedding day is a significant event in your life and should be treated as such. They also believe that feeling confident in your beauty is a top priority. On your special day, they will not only help you look and feel like the best version of yourself, but will also create a calm and friendly environment that will allow you to sit back, relax, and get pampered. You will feel like a queen on your big day!

Onorina Jomir Beauty provides on-site beauty services for all of their clients, removing the stress of having to travel to a salon. Group services are also offered, with group package rates available. In addition to makeup, hair styling, and men's grooming, some of the other beauty services the team offers include:

• Faux Lashes Application

Onorina Jomir Beauty 6
Onorina Jomir Beauty 7

Ghazal V · Married on 09/03/2019

Great experience!

Tatiana did my hair and makeup for my wedding photoshoot. She did a great job. I was happy with the result. Simple and elegant. The makeup shades and colors were exactly what I wanted and my updo was very classy. I highly recommend Tatiana and Onorina Jomir Beauty!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Morchel · Married on 06/28/2019

Incredible Experience!

Onorina was such a pleasure to work with from the minute my wedding planner recommended her! She was so detail oriented, and made me feel so comfortable as I explored different looks for my wedding day. It can be quite nerve-racking to plan a wedding overseas, but Onorina assisted in making the entire process seamless. On my wedding day, she made me and my entire bridal party feel special. She went over each of our individual looks with us and took her time with each of us. Overall, she was such a welcomed addition to my wedding day and I would absolutely recommend her for all beauty services!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Onorina Jomir Beauty 8
    Onorina Jomir Beauty 9
    Onorina Jomir Beauty 10
    Onorina Jomir Beauty 11
    Onorina Jomir Beauty 12

Onorina Jomir Beauty's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Laura - it was such a pleasure taking care of you and your loved ones on your wedding day, and making you ladies look glamorous and feel beautiful! Your wedding photos turned out so stunning - congratulations to you both once again!!
  • Leila

Leila Malekzadeh · Married on 06/22/2019

Look No Further than Onorina Jomir Beauty!

I had a delightful experience working with Onorina Jomir Beauty for my wedding in Paris. I was planning everything remotely, from the US, without the use of a Wedding Planner. Onorina was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. She had advice for me and made me feel as if I was her only client, even though I know that is certainly not the case. She was the best of all of the beauty vendors I "auditioned" and I am so delighted with my choice. My sister and mother (a very tough critic) were also very happy with their hair and make up. At one point in our communication, I conveyed to Onorina that I was self-conscious about my appearance and was sad that I may not feel or look as beautiful as other brides on their wedding days. She reassured me that we would work together to make sure I felt beautiful and that every bride should feel beautiful on her wedding day, and even though I was skeptical (knowing how hard I am on myself), she was right. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and Onorina made sure that I was made up and got what I paid for but that I still looked like me. I did feel truly beautiful that day and smile when I see the photos. We also had a long day. Our hair and makeup session started around 10AM and our reception lasted until 1:30 AM the next day. I'm very pleased with how well my hair and makeup lasted all day. Through the first look, the photos, the ceremony, and the reception. I can't say enough. It was truly a remarkable experience, and I give Onorina Jomir Beauty my strongest recommendation.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Onorina Jomir Beauty's reply:

Leila, it was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you these past few months - your wedding day was beautiful and I am so happy to have been a part of it! I wish you both all the best, and thank you kindly for your kind words!

Onorina Jomir Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 365.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 365.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 250.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• France Paris, FR, FR 0000Z See on map
    +33 6 12 61 56 36 (Phone number)