Athens, GR GR 0000Z Map · Phone number

happydjs 7
  • Gisele

Gisele Azizi · Married on 09/01/2019

Unforgettable perfect night

Where do I even begin with Vasilis and his team.
    I want to cry from joy because of the night you gave us. My husband and I left EVERYTHING for last minute and did not provide the DJs with anyrhing until 2 days before 😳😳I know, I'm sorry Vasilis. The night before the wedding I just told him "listen I put few songs together, just play variety of songs and old disco and euro stuff, I trust you. Play what you want when you want" and they did NOT DISSAPOINT. both my husband and I are very very picky with music, since many of our friends are DJs and we come from a big musical background, music was the most important thing for us at the wedding. Our wedding was Sunday Sept 1st and to this day we have all 74 of our guests saying this was the best wedding they've ever been to, that the music was the best they have ever heard at any wedding. There were alot of different cultures at our wedding and Vasilis covered ALL of them beautifully. He had EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, on their feet dancing from 5pm to 2am. I as the bride was not at my dinner table at all because I was constantly dancing, and Vasilis and his team made the party so amazing that I even forgot to toss the bouquet 🤣. No one wanted the music to stop.
    You went above and beyond for us. Most importantly, their genuine energy and smile gets the whole crowd going. Everyone loved them so much they would keep grabbing them to come party with us.
    Happy DJs was not Just our DJ, they became a part of our family forever. We consider you guys family first and then friends.
    Thank you for making our night so beyond perfect, knowing exactly what we and our guests wanted and exceeding our expectations.
    James and I love you beyond words.
    Till we see you again soon
    Xoxo❤️
    Gisele & James from Montreal Canada

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Jon

Jon e Smith · Married on 08/21/2019

Jon and Donnas wedding

I don't think there are enough superlatives to describe our experience with Happy DJs , From the very first e mail I knew we had made the right choice , Vasilly was outstanding in his correspondence with constant communication .I put together a programme which if I am honest thought would be difficult to do ,wow was I wrong Vasilly listened to my vision and dream of what I wanted for my bride to be , from our entrance song ,reception music, line up song meal time music traditional Greek and full on house/rave music the Happy DJS absolutely nailed it but the Icing on the cake was our first dance I wanted to create a fantasy/almost Disney like atmosphere but to a club song whose lyrics said it all wow wow wow wow everyone one of our guests said they felt like it was a movie scene with twinkle lights bubble machines against a back drop of floor fireworks it simply was stunning and was executed by the team seamlessly, we had fireworks ,uv lighting ,twinkle lights a sky of stars someone commented ,mirror booth was incredible and people are still talking about it today testimony enough I feel, Happy DJs we cant thank you enough you are true professionals we plan a full reunion every 2 years back at our little paradise Kreta Natur and we will be calling on your services again and boy do I have some Ideas lol many thanks much love Jon and Donna

Sent on 09/06/2019

happydjs's reply:

Love love love is what i feel about you guys.Your true love was shining in every part of your celebration,you're such an inspiration! Feel so blessed to be part of it! Jon and Donna looking forward to our reunion!
    Thank you soooo much!!!!

Nikos Kefalogiannis · Married on 09/09/2018

Wedding party

We were blown away!!
    When we initially contacted happydjs couldn't expect that a wedding party could be so amazing! And it was ours! Nikos and Antonis from Happydjs were literally out of this world! With their amazing song choices and energy,they managed to keep everyone on their feet partying all night long! We couldn't dream of a better choice than Happydjs.
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2018

happydjs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Heraklion See on map