Columbus, GA 31904 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Happy Heart Mirror

Happy Heart Mirror is an open air, 100% interactive touch screen, fully animated photo booth. It's more than your ordinary photo booth, its an experience of a lifetime! We are located in Columbus, Ga. (right next to Ft. Benning) and we are willing to travel.

We have ALL you need for elite entertainment, from backdrops to fit your event style, an amazing animated seating chart, red carpet, to the capability to customize it ALL!

This is not just your average photo booth!

Let me tell you how it works:

• You pull together a ravishing look from the abundance of theatrical props we have available.
  • Step up to the mirror.
  • Decide whether or not you would like to take a still picture, a GIF or a boomerang.
  • Then strike a pose! It's that simple!

You also have the availability to print a picture right there on the spot and you can send your photo via email or text message.

Veteran Owned and Operated

When the whole family is final
When the whole family is final
Our animated countdowns are on
Our animated countdowns are on
So many guest book options.
So many guest book options.
A guest book like no other.
A guest book like no other.
Compliments
Compliments
Signature
Signature
Fun for all ages.
Fun for all ages.
Pictures are memories.
Pictures are memories.
Write whatever you would like.
Write whatever you would like.
Congrats!
Congrats!
First time signing new name.
First time signing new name.
Group pic.
Group pic.
Sign and stamp your photo.
Sign and stamp your photo.
Choose your favorite color or
We have emojis for days!
We have emojis for days!
Pose however you like!
Pose however you like!
How would you send your pic?
How would you send your pic?
Smiles for days
1554902042 51 1035443 1566591960

3 Reviews for Happy Heart Mirror

Rachel · Married on 05/11/2019

Genuine Fun with Unique and Modern Photobooth Options

I am SO glad my wedding planner recommended Happy Heart! After booking the venue, the room blocks, the music, etc, I was out of steam trying to coordinate more vendors. I asked my very experienced and awesome wedding planner who the best photobooth company was in the area and without hesitation, she said, “Happy Heart Mirror.” I reached out to them via their website and heard back that day and had them booked within 24 hours, which I loved being able to cross that off my list with no hassle. I loved the packages they offered and the prices were right what I was anticipating to spend.

Maria designed a great background based off our colors/themes. She actually designed three and let us choose which one we liked – and they all were great. Her props were beyond fantastic. She even had fishing/hunting stuff which suited my husband perfectly. They let me add my own collection of fascinators from my bridal tea party earlier that week to the mix, which my girlfriends loved playing with again.

I also really appreciate how Maria made it a point to grab my husband and me (bride and groom) as soon as we arrived to make sure we got pictures in the mirror. I have friends who had photobooths at their weddings and somehow in the craziness of the evening never got photos taken in them. I am so glad Maria was on the ball and made sure we got photos together as well as with our wedding party.

I also LOVED the photos altogether. It’s actually more than just photos – which makes them so unique and modern. They did bursts and GIFs. My friends and I loved something similar to the traditional photobooth, yet modern and more fun than just 4 still photos in a row. My guests and I were blown away with how much fun the services they offered were. I died laughing going through the final photos when I received them after the wedding.

Future brides: I sincerely recommend using Happy Heart Mirror. So much genuine fun with unique, modern photo booth options!

Maria and Jeff: Thank you for your wonderful work. I truly loved getting to work with you and appreciate how special you made our evening.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Happy Heart Mirror's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Your family is amazing and you were so beautiful!
    Thank you for choosing Happy Heart Mirror.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Everyone had a great time!!!!

Our wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth. Everyone really got excited to wear the different boas, hats, etc. we had a fun time!!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Happy Heart Mirror's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lauren!! Your wedding was so beautiful! We really enjoyed your wedding and all the guests!!

Lauren J. · Married on 02/02/2019

Easy to work with and life of the party!

Happy Heart Mirror photo booth was the perfect addition to our big celebration! The staff was so friendly and helpful! We loved the large selection of fun props and the options personalize each photo was what really set them apart when we were looking at photo booth companies!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Happy Heart Mirror's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for your kind words. We had a BLAST helping all of the guests figure out which set of props worked for them. Hope to be seeing you soon.

Happy Heart Mirror FAQ

• What is the starting price for a photo booth package?
    $ 500.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?
    $ 1200.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    CD/DVD of Images
    Flip Book
    Social Media Integration

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Happy Heart Mirror 1
    10% off any package

Book with us before Sept. 30th and recieve 10% off. All you have to do is mention this deal.

• Happy Heart Mirror 2
    Military Discount

Happy Heart Mirror is a Vetran owned business and we eagerly offer a Military Discount for active, retired or honorably discharged Vetrans of 10% off the final services.

• Columbus, GA, 31904 See on map
    7069402009 (Phone number)
    Location of (Happy Heart Mirror)