Gainesville, GA 30506 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Happy Everything Co.

We are the Bradleys!

The husband wife duo behind Happy Everything Co. We are so excited you are here and have an interest in what we love to do. You are the ones who keep us going and inspire us every day.
?

Photography to us is more than just showing up and snapping pictures. It's about connecting with our clients so real emotions are captured. That is one of the most important parts of our job that we take very seriously. Once you are able to connect in this way, what is captured through our lens is a story versus just an image. Establishing that allows us to create timeless pieces of art you will be able to cherish forever.

?

We are so grateful people invite us into their love stories - being able to document and connect with so many different people has made our art grow in so many ways.

7c68f9f8bc2637f7 1420651454477 5
engagements 111 copy
7c68f9f8bc2637f7 1420651454477 5
Happy Everything Co.

45 Reviews for Happy Everything Co.

Happy Everything Co. 1
Happy Everything Co. 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 04/27/2019

10000% Recommended!

A client at a former job used Happy Everything Co. for her wedding photos, and I knew then (in 2014!) that I would want to reach out to for my own future wedding. I'm so glad that I did! Kaylan is an incredible photographer and so much fun. She was so flexible with my fiance and I when we were trying to find a day for our engagement pictures (hard to do when one person has an office job and the other is a bar manager), and made the absolutely FREEZING morning into a gorgeous set of photos. We were both very nervous about the engagement session, but she put us completely at ease and we loved our photos!

Kaylan was a complete rock star on our wedding day. She helped keep us on schedule throughout the day, even with the inevitable delays and issues that popped up. Our families, the wedding party, and several of our other vendors told me over and over how much they enjoyed working with her. We also received our full wedding gallery less than a week after our wedding, which was AMAZING! We were so thrilled that we were able to look through all of the pictures while we were still on our honeymoon.

We are definitely planning to work with Kaylan for any professional photos we might get in the future, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to book a photographer!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Happy Everything Co. 15
  • Kelly

Kelly Wolk · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection!

I cannot say enough great things about Happy Everything Co. Kaylan is amazing!!! She made me and my husband so comfortable at our engagement photoshoot that my husband actually said he was having fun! It was great to get comfortable in front of the camera before the wedding. She was very easy to get in touch with and always quick to respond. She and Corey were absolutely amazing at our wedding. We laughed with them nonstop. She organized everyone for photos and was so accommodating to all of our requests. I could not believe that we received all (995!!!!) photographs just a few days after our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing wedding photographs that they will treasure forever.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Happy Everything Co. 16
    Happy Everything Co. 17

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Kaylan and Corey are THE BEST!!! They did my wedding, and several of my friends' as well. They'll make you feel comfortable and look amazing. You also get your photos back super fast after the event. I can't recommend them enough!!! I've gotten so many compliments on our photos, and they're actually more affordable than some other photographers that aren't even as great. You won't regret using them!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Happy Everything Co. FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

• JL Designs
    JL Designs Wedding Florists

We have work with these great photographers a few times now and the photos are always wonderful! Nice people, great photos, can't go wrong!

• Gainesville, 30506 See on map