Happy Everything Co.

Gainesville, GA View map

We are the Bradleys!

The husband wife duo behind Happy Everything Co. We are so excited you are here and have an interest in what we love to do. You are the ones who keep us going and inspire us every day.
?

Photography to us is more than just showing up and snapping pictures. It's about connecting with our clients so real emotions are captured. That is one of the most important parts of our job that we take very seriously. Once you are able to connect in this way, what is captured through our lens is a story versus just an image. Establishing that allows us to create timeless pieces of art you will be able to cherish forever.

?

We are so grateful people invite us into their love stories - being able to document and connect with so many different people has made our art grow in so many ways.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Juliana S. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best decision we made for our wedding!!!

Kaylan is an absolute DREAM photographer. I knew from the very beginning I wanted to use her based on her portfolio, but she exceeded all of our expectations with her talent and beyond. She is quick to respond, makes you feel comfortable in from the camera and is such a sweet person! A few of my bridesmaids went out of their way to tell me how sweet and fun she was. We had our photos back within a few days and I truly cannot have asked for better wedding photos. I am obsessed. You will NOT regret using Happy Everything Co!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 10/05/2019

BEST Photographer EVER!

Kaylan is the BEST!!! She took our engagement and wedding pictures, and she is AMAZING! We absolutely love all of our pictures!! She keeps you calm, comfortable and smiling the entire time. We got our pictures back while we were still on our honeymoon. Super professional, responsive and a lot of fun to have around on your big day! We will definitely use her again for family pictures in the future! BOOK HAPPY EVERYTHING CO NOW!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 04/27/2019

10000% Recommended!

A client at a former job used Happy Everything Co. for her wedding photos, and I knew then (in 2014!) that I would want to reach out to for my own future wedding. I'm so glad that I did! Kaylan is an incredible photographer and so much fun. She was so flexible with my fiance and I when we were trying to find a day for our engagement pictures (hard to do when one person has an office job and the other is a bar manager), and made the absolutely FREEZING morning into a gorgeous set of photos. We were both very nervous about the engagement session, but she put us completely at ease and we loved our photos!

Kaylan was a complete rock star on our wedding day. She helped keep us on schedule throughout the day, even with the inevitable delays and issues that popped up. Our families, the wedding party, and several of our other vendors told me over and over how much they enjoyed working with her. We also received our full wedding gallery less than a week after our wedding, which was AMAZING! We were so thrilled that we were able to look through all of the pictures while we were still on our honeymoon.

We are definitely planning to work with Kaylan for any professional photos we might get in the future, and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to book a photographer!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

JL Designs JL Designs Wedding Florists

We have work with these great photographers a few times now and the photos are always wonderful! Nice people, great photos, can't go wrong!

Gainesville, 30506
Location of (Happy Everything Co.)

Happy Everything Co. frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Happy Everything Co. offer?

Happy Everything Co. offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Happy Everything Co. offer?

Happy Everything Co. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Happy Everything Co. offer for wedding events?

Happy Everything Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Happy Everything Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Happy Everything Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding