Happy Apple Company

Union, MO View map

At Happy Apples, we produce only the finest apples from our own orchards located in the beautiful rolling hills of Marthasville, MO. Our apples are coated in a smooth, mouth-watering caramel recipe that we've been perfecting for nearly 50 years. Special Occasion Apples allow you to choose your very own custom toppings, personalized label, and packaging options. For your big event, surprise your guests with a unique, nostalgic and delicious treat that is as fun as it is tasty. No plates, no forks, no utensils or assembly required... Just grab and enjoy!

Happy Apples state of the art production facilities and highest food safety standards, make our caramel apples not only a delicious treat, but one you can feel good about sharing with the ones you love. We wouldn't call them "health foods" necessarily, but hey, it's fruit! For a fun, tasty treat for any occasion, or no occasion at all, reach out to us today for your very own taste of "happy".

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Edible Treats
Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

Shasta Married on 10/30/2010
    We decided to do caramel apples as our wedding favor, and Happy Apples had the best prices by far. When I first called them the guy I spoke to was very polite and told me the exact date I would need to order my apples to have them on time. I was a little worried about having so many apples shipped to me, but when they arrived they were in perfect condition! The guest loved them and everyone kept talking about how tasty they were!
    Jolene Married on 10/01/2010
    I ordered candy apples as wedding favors and was pleasently surprised that they could be overnighted to me. I still can't believe how much money I saved buying them direct and they were a huge hit at the reception!
    La Toya Married on 11/08/2009
    I couldn't find caramel apples anywhere for a reasonable price before I found Happyapples.com. I had a fall themed wedding with gourmet popcorn in our wedding colors and I thought caramel apples would be the perfect match! Our apples arrived on time and in good condition. We unpackaged them and put our apples in cellophane bags with raffia and gold ribbon and they looked so pretty. I've been snacking on the "extras" we kept since we got back from our honeymoon! They are the perfect size and delicious!

527 Commercial Drive, Union, MO, 63084
Location of (Happy Apple Company)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding