Hannah Ruth Photography

Myrtle Beach, SC View map

• Mackenzie
    Mackenzie D. Married on 06/25/2021

So amazing and so helpful!

Hannah was the best to work with! We did not do a first look, did all of our family formals and bridal party photos and we still made it to our cocktail hour in time to mingle with the guests (and I still have SOOOO many good photos to choose from). She was an absolute pro handling my husband and his rambunctious groomsmen. Hannah also gives amazing direction (chin down, shoulder forward, etc.) - you might feel really awkward but wait until you see the results, she just turned us into models! Hannah was also so accommodating when my contracted time had started to run out and we hadn't gotten to our dances with our parents. We were able to pay for her to stay the extra hour. But don't make my mistake - book the extra hour(s) because you won't regret having Hannah there to capture all those moments!

Girl
  • Elisa
    Elisa T. Married on 03/01/2021

Wonderful Experience

Hannah was great to work with. Every photo appointment - Engagement , Bridal Portrait and Wedding was fun & professional! We were sooo pleased. Highly recommend.

Hannah Ruth Photography's reply:

This just made my whole night !!!!! Im so glad you enjoyed everything, I sure did!!!!! You have a beautiful family and I am so happy I got to spend this day with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Miriam
    Miriam G. Married on 10/24/2020

Hannah is the best!

I highly recommend Hannah Ruth Photography. We hired her for our engagement and wedding photos and they turned out better than we could have imagined. She truly has the best personality and we had so much fun during the photo shoots. We don’t have much experience with professional photos but she made us feel so comfortable. We love SO many of our photos. Thanks so much Hannah for making our engagement and wedding day photos everything we ever dreamed of and more!

Hannah Ruth Photography's reply:

Thank you so much !!!!!! I had soooo much fun and you were such a beautiful bride !! This made my whole day !!!!

3087 Deville St Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577
Location of (Hannah Ruth Photography)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding