Bossier City, LA 71111 Map · Phone number

About Hannah Kuhary Makeup Artist

Hello, beautiful!

My name is Hannah Kuhary and I am a working makeup artist based in Shreveport, Louisiana. I am professionally trained and offer up scale and in-demand cosmetic services like high definition makeup, luxury wedding services and mink lashes. In addition to makeup artistry, I am also a licensed esthetician. Skincare is truly the foundation of my beauty philosophy and I believe makeup should be focused on enhancing your best self.

I was trained at the Paul Mitchell Academy and the International Dermal Institute in Sacramento, California in 2012 and have continued my artistry training with MAC + countless pro workshops. My professional work has taken me across the country and includes weddings, editorial + commercial work, and beauty industry events. In additional to my fabulous brides and freelance clients, I have had the pleasure of working with Mary Kay, Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine. My work has also been featured on The Bridal Theory, Reverie Gallery, Carats and Cake, and Adorn Magazine.

I prefer to work on-site in order to offer my clients a truly pampered and relaxed beauty experience. I take the time to personally consult each of my clients in order to create a look that personal and unique to them.

When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter. As long as the Southern heat allows, you can usually find us outside with our dog, exploring the beauty Louisiana has to offer.

I look forward to meeting you!
XO Hannah

1e1f9769b2e59069 HansonBridals 30
hansonbridals29

8 Reviews for Hannah Kuhary Makeup Artist

Cassie · event on: 03/15/2015

Hannah was amazing! She was super nice and you can really tell she loves what she does! She is very professional and great as what she does.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Danielle · event on: 03/07/2015

Hannah actually created my look for a photo shoot. She was so much fun to work with and really knew what she was doing. Obviously very talented, she even shared all kinds of helpful makeup tips with me for everyday looks while she was giving me that glam look. Overall I had a great experience and couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Cherish · event on: 02/24/2015

Hannah did my makeup for a photo shoot a few months back and I was MORE than pleased with her work! Not only is she a lovely person, my makeup was flawless in person, and translated the same on camera as well! Beautiful job, Haanah!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Hannah Kuhary Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Bossier City, 71111 See on map
    Location of (Hannah Kuhary Makeup Artist)