390 bethesda park tr, Lawrenceville, GA 30044 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $50
  • Deals 1

About HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR

Very affordable weeding decor ,florist ,one stop shop for all your wedding needs .We can take care of everything you could possibly need so you can enjoy your special day worry free guarantee!!We offer centerpieces fresh and silk flowers to fit everyone’s budget ,chair covers ,sashes ,linens ,backdrop designs ,head table ,sweetheart table ,ceremony and reception decor .The more services we provide the more discount we can apply on packages with one stop shop.
It will be my pleasure to be part of special day in your life ,I know how important is for my customers to save time and money that is why Hani Flowers And Décor is so unique with one stop shop you are getting everything for your special event. I stand behind my guarantee that all my flowers, arrangements and décor will meet your standards. I am also committed to making sure I can meet all of your floral and décor needs . I want to be your trusted family florist, event décor specialist every single time you have a special occasion.

• Arrangements by Rachel
azra wedding 1

35 Reviews for HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR

Karishma · Married on 11/03/2019

Outstanding

She does everything beyond your expectations. Really glad that I came in contact with her to do decoration for my baby shower. She is willing to do everything as you want.

Sent on 11/12/2019

HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing me to be part of your special day !! It was a pleasure !Looking forward to your family and friends future events !!

Betty Foster · Married on 09/14/2019

Marvelous and beautiful

Enisa did a terrific job transforming a drab interior into a welcoming place full of color and flowers charming and wonderful.

Sent on 09/15/2019

HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Hani Flowers And Decor to be part of your special day !!!
    It was a truly pleasure !!!
  • Diane

Diane Tularam · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Decor!

Enisa did an amazing job for my wedding reception she listened to what I wanted and exceeded all my expectations. Worked with me on my budget and my wedding colors and all of my guests complemented how great the venue looked. She also did an amazing job on my bridal party bouquets and corsages. I would highly recommend her! She is just amazing and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 10/07/2019

HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time and wonderful review !!
    Thank you for trusting me and having me to be part of your special day !!!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 390 bethesda park tr Lawrenceville, 30044 See on map
    Location of (HANI FLOWERS AND DECOR)