Hangers Weddings and Events

Grenville, GD View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Hangers Weddings and Events is a wedding event planning company that offers full-service event design, planning, coordination, and management services in Grenville, Grenada. This company’s aim is to provide their clients with lasting memories of their once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. They offer a range of professional wedding services that can be tailored to meet your individual needs, including your theme and budget preferences.

Hangers Weddings and Events offers wedding event packages to couples. These packages include The Notebook Package, which offers full-service planning; The Serendipity Package, which is for the couple who may have already completed part of their planning and needs less than a full package; The Love Actually Package, which is for couples who manage to plan their entire wedding without mishaps but would like day-of coordination services; and The Event Styling Package, which is designed to help couples plan their event from start to finish, including the theme, color palette, stationery products, florals, and event items. All of these packages are designed to meet any need and budget.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Gracelyn G. Getting married on 12/01/2029
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My experience was amazing I will use them again

My 50th birthday celebration was super elegant. The request to have the space decorated two days before the event shows how accomadating and flexible they were. I will definitely highly recommend their services to anyone. NO REGRETS. Thank you for your services. G Grenade.
  • Kafi
    Kafi J. Married on 06/12/2021

Dream come True

Khalene listened to all my questions and handled all matters very professionally. From our first meeting she was very calm, it put me at ease and I was confident in her abilities. she listened to my vision and made my wedding into a wonderful experience. I think that when you are passionate about something it is reflected in your work, and Hangers definitely delivered!!! Her advise was second to none!! I would definitely be using Hangers again and would recommend to anyone!
  • Charlie
    Charlie M. Married on 02/12/2020

The Perfect Wedding!

Khaleen and their team went above an beyond to create the wedding of my dreams for me, it was better than anything I could have envisaged. Despite being in different countries, Hangers took care of every aspect of the planning, and made it a completely stress-free process. I had sent a Pinterest board with ideas and was blown away on the day to see my ideas brought into reality! Thank you Hangers, for creating the most perfect wedding, I cant show my appreciation enough!
  • illustration stars

Hangers Weddings and Events 1
Exclusive

Tempe St George's Grenville, GD, 000000
473-4586043
Location of (Hangers Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Grenada for your wedding